News:

Testamonial:  And i have actually gone to a bar and had a bouncer try to start a fight with me on the way in. I broke his teeth out of his fucking mouth and put his face through a passenger side window of a car.

Guess thats what the Internet was build for, pussy motherfuckers taking shit in safety...

Main Menu

All You Need to Know About the 21st Century

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, June 04, 2014, 03:46:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed)

Quote from: Net (+1 Hidden) and 5 guests on June 13, 2014, 01:00:14 AM
Quote from: xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed) on June 13, 2014, 12:46:32 AM
As someone under 25 I have to tell all you geezers that you are dangerously deluded. My generation isnt better, my generation is just better at PR. I know these people in my fucking blood, theyre absolute monsters. Theyre the culmination of a hundred years of the technology and methods of social engineering being refined. Theyre consumers, and nothing but. They cant see it though, and neither can you, for the same reason. They are perfect. The endpoint. You cant make a population more docile and controllable without getting implanting brainchips.

:cn:

Im draining my hate glands into something about this right now. Should be done soon.

The Good Reverend Roger

As someone under 25 I have to tell all you geezers that you are dangerously deluded. My generation isnt better, my generation is just better at PR. I know these people in my fucking blood, theyre absolute monsters. Theyre the culmination of a hundred years of the technology and methods of social engineering being refined. Theyre consumers, and nothing but. They cant see it though, and neither can you, for the same reason. They are perfect. The endpoint. You cant make a population more docile and controllable without getting implanting brainchips.

I have seen both in person.  You have not.

You are a nutcase.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

Quote from: xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed) on June 13, 2014, 01:04:23 AM
Quote from: Net (+1 Hidden) and 5 guests on June 13, 2014, 01:00:14 AM

:cn:

Im draining my hate glands into something about this right now. Should be done soon.

I'm looking forward to reading it.
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed)

Cainad (dec.)

Hey mate, I'm under 25 too (and currently a little drunk) and I can tell you: we may be one big neurotic clusterfuck of a generation, but by god we are marginally less buttfucked in the brain by Ayn Rand and Reaganomics, and we've got Netflix.

If that's not progress, I don't know what is.

UB

Within the grip of Err.... some are fucked in the head by a fist of fire.

UB

Quote from: xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed) on June 13, 2014, 01:28:04 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on June 13, 2014, 01:10:09 AM

You are a nutcase.

Dear God I wish I was, but Im not that lucky.

Haha... but but but You are of discord! A renowned Discordian!  :)  That *must* mean something...
Within the grip of Err.... some are fucked in the head by a fist of fire.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Bullshit, you're just bitter about your lack of acceptance with your peers and projecting your most negative fantasy-justifications for why you're secretly superior and that's why they don't like you.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Pæs

Quote from: The Right Reverend Nigel on June 15, 2014, 04:04:49 AM

Bullshit, you're just bitter about your lack of acceptance with your peers and projecting your most negative fantasy-justifications for why you're secretly superior and that's why they don't like you.
As someone under 25, at the very least some of this.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I just like to take stabs in the dark to see if I can irritate people.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

Quote from: The Right Reverend Nigel on June 17, 2014, 05:36:22 AM

Like Zorro wearing a blindfold. And a corset. And the sword is made of serrated razor blades dripping with TruthTM.

. . .
. . .

I'll be in my bunk.
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIR™
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cardinal Pizza Deliverance. on June 17, 2014, 05:42:04 AM
Quote from: The Right Reverend Nigel on June 17, 2014, 05:36:22 AM

Like Zorro wearing a blindfold. And a corset. And the sword is made of serrated razor blades dripping with TruthTM.

. . .
. . .

I'll be in my bunk.

:lulz: