News:

Testimonial - Well it seems that most of you "discordians" are little more than dupes of the Cathedral/NWO memetic apparatus after all -- "freethinkers" in the sense that you are willing to think slightly outside the designated boxes of correct thought, but not free in the sense that you reject the existence of the boxes and seek their destruction.

Main Menu

Limited Inge thread: only while stocks last

Started by UB, June 13, 2014, 12:55:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Inge on June 14, 2014, 05:13:11 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on June 14, 2014, 05:07:40 PM
Quote from: Inge on June 14, 2014, 11:51:41 AM

Careful, dear,

I'm gonna ask you up front if you plan to continue using pet names with me.  Please let me know, so I can decide whether or not I plan to respond to you at all.

Pet names?

Where I come from, its a term of endearment.   :evil:

Is that a yes or a no?
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

UB

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on June 15, 2014, 12:03:23 AM

Careful, dear,

I'm gonna ask you up front if you plan to continue using pet names with me.  Please let me know, so I can decide whether or not I plan to respond to you at all.

Pet names?

Is that a yes or a no?

Well. You seem so confident in drawing your own conclusions. It likely wouldn't matter.
Within the grip of Err.... some are fucked in the head by a fist of fire.

The Good Reverend Roger

I'll take that as a "too chickenshit to bother with".

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Inge on June 14, 2014, 01:51:58 PM
Maybe the consequences have personalities becoming misconstrued by preemptive judgement and labeling is what causes the traverses that seem impossible to figure out. Instead of thinking you know so much why not ask and allow personable exchanges to help in better identifying the potential presumptuousness of assuming others who are self explanatory as self indulgent, blind to the world, fact extractors.

:(   I merely have few friends because when I'm not at work I stay home. Happily and very content.

Have you even really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Careful, dear,

Pet names?

I don't know if you're aware of this, but you don't have to be a fake pissing-match caricature. You can be a real person here, it's OK.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

Quote from: The Right Reverend Nigel on June 15, 2014, 03:56:34 AM

Careful, dear,

Pet names?

I don't know if you're aware of this, but you don't have to be a fake pissing-match caricature. You can be a real person here, it's OK.

Seriously, Inge. If you'd stop shitting on the doorstep every day, you'd probably find us to be more enjoyable company if you're going to roost on the porch anyway.
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIRâ„¢
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

UB

Compliancy can be quite the bitch.

Quote from: xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed) on June 15, 2014, 06:20:59 AM

How in the fucking world could that God speak to mankind. Can God tell jokes? Of course she can. You just don't get them.

Ignore me at your own risk, just don't be surprised when the whole cosmos is laughing and you just don't get the "joke". Because guess what, that is the joke. Think about that one for a bit, its a real side splitter.

About like a 2x4 to the head.

Sadly, it seems before a third party candidate will succeed in our Presidential campaign, there may have to be various other parties taken more seriously as potential considerations. *dunno* As for taking other parties more seriously, the permanent UN members are in an opportune position to set and be an example... whether our decisions represent the worse or the best toward global influence is up to the discretionary perception of those who are either directly or indirectly affected by our presence. The side splitter, in and by deed, may be that the US, in adherently patriot manner, proclaims herself to be *special*. It may not be as flattering by some accord as the patriotic heart of hearts steadfastly holds so dear.

A fool's flattery may be found painful.

UB

Quote from: Cardinal Pizza Deliverance. on June 15, 2014, 04:13:18 AM

Careful, dear,

Pet names?

Seriously, Inge. If you'd stop shitting on the doorstep every day, you'd probably find us to be more enjoyable company if you're going to roost on the porch anyway.

Admittedly, I did come in with an embarrassingly rude aire. I regretted to have confused TGRR with someone I knew prior, but I explained to him. Once the role was initiated, however, it seemed the flow of conversation was inevitable. I found this an invaluable lesson both on and off the board.

Gravitating from personalizing every response I make, as I'm genuinely not self-serving.

UB

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on June 15, 2014, 02:47:19 AM

SHIT damn. SHIT has got to be the favored word with most posters who bother to respond with me.

IF I use endearments, it's of little respect to who you are and more influenced by the flow of conversation and the intent of influence desired. Though I likely came in with a collection of nooses around my neck, chickenwire is not one.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Inge on June 15, 2014, 02:55:09 PM

Careful, dear,

Pet names?

Admittedly, I did come in with an embarrassingly rude aire. I regretted to have confused TGRR with someone I knew prior, but I explained to him. Once the role was initiated, however, it seemed the flow of conversation was inevitable. I found this an invaluable lesson both on and off the board.

Gravitating from personalizing every response I make, as I'm genuinely not self-serving.

Actually, no, the flow of conversation was not inevitable. Lots of people get off to a bad start here, but things get better when they STOP playing one-upsmanship games and thinking they're being witty with antagonistic repartee, or using every thread on the board as a personal blog. Stop blaming some irreversible previous moment in time for your rubbing people the wrong way, start talking to people here like they're people and not a game, and you'll get along just fine.

For the record, TGRR was being completely sincere when he offered to let you know where you were going wrong. And we tend to think highly here of people who can swallow their monkey-ass pride, receive criticism, and move on. Every one of us has made an ass of ourselves, been embarrassed, and got over it by standing up on two legs and being better bipeds than we were before.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Inge on June 15, 2014, 03:01:33 PM

SHIT damn. SHIT has got to be the favored word with most posters who bother to respond with me.

IF I use endearments, it's of little respect to who you are and more influenced by the flow of conversation and the intent of influence desired. Though I likely came in with a collection of nooses around my neck, chickenwire is not one.

I think I have pinpointed your problem.

UB

Quote from: The Right Reverend Nigel on June 15, 2014, 03:32:18 PM

Somehow, it seems you've missed the rest of the comment. It wasn't written to intend a minimizing of character or poster. 

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Inge on June 15, 2014, 03:46:02 PM
Quote from: The Right Reverend Nigel on June 15, 2014, 03:32:18 PM

Somehow, it seems you've missed the rest of the comment. It wasn't written to intend a minimizing of character or poster.

No, it just revealed that you don't really care about other people's individuality or preferences or feelings.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Inge on June 15, 2014, 02:55:09 PM

Careful, dear,

Pet names?

This is an utter load of bullshit.  *I* argued for everyone to give you another chance.  YOU took that as a sign of weakness and immediately attacked. 

You are a liar.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: The Right Reverend Nigel on June 15, 2014, 03:28:53 PM
For the record, TGRR was being completely sincere when he offered to let you know where you were going wrong.

And Inge sure showed me, right?

From zero to "Holist" in one post.  We already have a holist.  I'm gonna go troll teabaggers while this gets sorted, except to post LDW and Andrew stuff.  And mercilessly split any fuckery that holist junior here decides to put it those threads.