News:

It's like that horrible screech you get when the microphone is positioned too close to a speaker, only with cops.

Main Menu

Limited Inge thread: only while stocks last

Started by UB, June 13, 2014, 12:55:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I didn't start this thread, but it's about me so I'm going to take the liberty of requesting a split so it won't get all shit up by the resident attention whore.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Pæs

Reginald Ret

Quote from: The Right Reverend Nigel on June 20, 2014, 08:43:53 PM
Quote from: Regret on June 20, 2014, 02:44:49 PM
Quote from: Hoopla on June 19, 2014, 09:04:23 PM
Quote from: Regret on June 19, 2014, 08:54:11 PM
:oops: That concept is part of my thought-vocabulary... (sophabulary? Yeah that sounds right.)
I will need to do some self reflection. AGAIN.
Sigh, sentience is a sisyphean task.

What, orgone?
"Energy" as in, an unmeasurable part of your being that can be depleted, supressed, increased etc. etc.
I never really thought about it, kinda embarrasing.

Energy is totally measurable, wherein lies the difference.
I KNOW! I annoyed myself :(
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

UB

Sometimes recovery reminds us the importance of expression. Rehabilitation through artistic expression is admirable considering some other less flattering methods.
Within the grip of Err.... some are fucked in the head by a fist of fire.

UB

We are simply of different disciplines. Though I've watched TGRR and TRRN exchanges and I've done my homework on the brutal levels of board displayed hostility, I dont need to block any unfavorable or unflattering posters. I can handle the undiluted,  however convoluted.

Carry on.

UB

Still nothing.  Alas.  Boredom reigns.  TRRN has atleast bestowed a few chew toys for my kennel...  She'll likely post complaining about teeth marks on her dildos next, though.

UB

Insanity.  Craziness could be a type of shortcoming in retrospect. 

The Good Reverend Roger

UB us still blowing up my inbox.

I explained to her that PMing me is for admin purposes only.

So the fucking retard sent me the same old shit, only called me admin instead of TGRR.

:lulz:
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

And there's a lot of poop to clean up.

Fortunately, "cleaning the poop" means a couple of mouse clicks.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Cain

UB, desist from sending The Good Reverend Roger unsolicted PMs.  He has made it clear he does not want you contacting him but, unlike our users, is not able to block you due to his admin status.  Continued unsolicted PMs which do not have to do with his admin duties will be considered harassment and dealt with accordingly.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cain on June 23, 2014, 04:30:03 PM
UB, desist from sending The Good Reverend Roger unsolicted PMs.  He has made it clear he does not want you contacting him but, unlike our users, is not able to block you due to his admin status.  Continued unsolicted PMs which do not have to do with his admin duties will be considered harassment and dealt with accordingly.

Cain is too kind and typically well-spoken, as he has always been.

Let me rephrase that for the comprehension-impaired:  Inge/UB, if you PM me to convey information that does not have any direct bearing on the nuts & bolts running of this board, I will ban you.

Cain

YOU NO STOP PM ROGER, YOU NO USE KEYBOARD THINGIE TO WRITE BRAIN SPLOOGES ON FAUSTS INTERWEBS.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cain on June 23, 2014, 04:36:57 PM
YOU NO STOP PM ROGER, YOU NO USE KEYBOARD THINGIE TO WRITE BRAIN SPLOOGES ON FAUSTS INTERWEBS.

UB

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on June 23, 2014, 02:18:01 PM

So the fucking retard sent me the same old shit, only called me admin instead of TGRR.

What a moronic fuck.

The PM questioned something that your boastful ass should have been able to answer.

Good day.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: UB on June 23, 2014, 04:54:19 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on June 23, 2014, 02:18:01 PM

What a moronic fuck.

The PM questioned something that your boastful ass should have been able to answer.

Good day.

It questioned something user-to-user.  Addressing it as "admin" doesn't change that.

My boastful ass hates your ass.  Period.  There is at no point going to be any form of pandering to your oppositional defiant disorder on my part.  There will be no more PMs from you to me.  Well, there might be ONE more, but that will be what is known as a "self-correcting problem".