News:

One of our core values:  "THEY REFILLED MY RITALIN AND BY THE WAY I WANNA EAT YOUR BEAR HEAD."

Main Menu

Limited Inge thread: only while stocks last

Started by UB, June 13, 2014, 12:55:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

UB

Unsolicited.... its obvious TGRR is a dweller of the lower mind.

Whatta shit scooper he has been, so fortunate the board to have him.
Within the grip of Err.... some are fucked in the head by a fist of fire.

The Good Reverend Roger

For everyone else, her question more or less boiled down to:  "I am not required to get along with anyone to remain a member of this board, right?"

The answer is no, you are not required to do so, and still be a member of this board.  However, if you look through the peanut gallery, the vast majority of the people banned from this site were banned because they couldn't get along, and eventually did something to break one of the 6 rules.

This is something I have faith that you will do.  I have given you one more chance than normal with respect to the PM thing.  I did this BECAUSE I hate you, and therefore I want to make sure that you've been given every chance.  But that was the ass-end of my forebearance.  The next rules violation will be your last.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: UB on June 23, 2014, 04:59:07 PM
its obvious TGRR is a dweller of the lower mind.

Your atrocious English aside, this is an accurate statement, and I have never once pretended otherwise.

Your point?

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Junkenstein

Rather him than you. Will you just take the fucking hint and fuck off already? No-one cares or even reads your shit. You're on ignore with pretty much all the active posters apart from me and the mods.

Have you considered Tumblr? Seriously.

No, seriously. Fuck off to tumblr.

Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Junkenstein on June 23, 2014, 05:05:33 PM

Rather him than you. Will you just take the fucking hint and fuck off already? No-one cares or even reads your shit. You're on ignore with pretty much all the active posters apart from me and the mods.

Have you considered Tumblr? Seriously.

No, seriously. Fuck off to tumblr.

What I love is that she came in and spammed every conversation with gibberish until said conversation went tits-up.  Then *I* am The Cancer That Is Killing PD.

Junkenstein

Well, yes.

Your responsibility for the world's wrongs has been documented extensively. It's all part of the lizard-person master plan along with raising global temperatures.

Why else, good readers, would a a HOLY MAN live in Tucson? Cold blooded, I'm fucking telling you.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Junkenstein on June 23, 2014, 05:13:48 PM
Well, yes.

Your responsibility for the world's wrongs has been documented extensively. It's all part of the lizard-person master plan along with raising global temperatures.

Why else, good readers, would a a HOLY MAN live in Tucson? Cold blooded, I'm fucking telling you.

Damn right.  When the sun is up, I can run like a gazelle full of meth.  Air conditioning puts me into suspended animation.  This is why I rarely get any work done.

Junkenstein

It's not just that as the only give away sign.

To start with, there's the venom. Your typical komodo dragon carries so much venom in it's bite scientists are still trying to argue which particular toxin does the deed first.

Your typical TGRR does not even need to bite to achieve this. He radiates it from every pore. It's what gives him that sheen. It's not SWEAT like you'd expect from a human in Tucson it's pure concentrated hate-shit in liquid form. Seeping from him. All the live long fucking day. Do you have any understanding of just how much danger you are in from being in the same fucking room as such a man?

Now what in sweet fuck do you think will happen when a TGRR open's IT'S mouth to bite something? Or even speak?

Well, firstly the jaw dislocates to properly consume/enunciate. This can be disturbing if not expected. It is not advised to try and help or push the jaw back into place because in case you fucking missed it, he's covered in hate-shit toxins.

Really, if you happen to be near a TGRR, it's not so much what will kill you it's all about the when. REPENT FUCKERS. REPENT AND BE DAMNED ANYWAY BECAUSE FUCK YOU.

Regards,

Uncle Junkie.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Junkenstein on June 23, 2014, 05:30:04 PM
It's not just that as the only give away sign.

To start with, there's the venom. Your typical komodo dragon carries so much venom in it's bite scientists are still trying to argue which particular toxin does the deed first.

Your typical TGRR does not even need to bite to achieve this. He radiates it from every pore. It's what gives him that sheen. It's not SWEAT like you'd expect from a human in Tucson it's pure concentrated hate-shit in liquid form. Seeping from him. All the live long fucking day. Do you have any understanding of just how much danger you are in from being in the same fucking room as such a man?

Now what in sweet fuck do you think will happen when a TGRR open's IT'S mouth to bite something? Or even speak?

Well, firstly the jaw dislocates to properly consume/enunciate. This can be disturbing if not expected. It is not advised to try and help or push the jaw back into place because in case you fucking missed it, he's covered in hate-shit toxins.

Really, if you happen to be near a TGRR, it's not so much what will kill you it's all about the when. REPENT FUCKERS. REPENT AND BE DAMNED ANYWAY BECAUSE FUCK YOU.

Regards,

Uncle Junkie.

Look at my smile, people.  Does it LOOK like the smile of a lizard?

Junkenstein

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Junkenstein on June 23, 2014, 05:38:14 PM
Yes.

Yes, it does.

Well, that's hardly my fault.  I was just doing what I do, doing my little dance, singing my little song, you know?  And then Hirley0 got on the dance floor and said

SHAKE THAT
First ^  Then V

And I did.  I didn't feel like I had any choice.  Between P-Funk and Hirley0, I became the man reptillian menace I am today.

Bootsy Collins did this to me.

Junkenstein

Being covered in Funk is no excuse.

I'd tell you all about his other horrible attributes but it just seems to get you fan mail crazy people sending messages err,love letters from the derranged and strange um, important missives of no import, shit I mean spam.

People spam the fuck out of you.

Reginald Ret

Quote from: Junkenstein on June 23, 2014, 06:09:16 PM
Being covered in Funk is no excuse.

I'd tell you all about his other horrible attributes but it just seems to get you fan mail crazy people sending messages err,love letters from the derranged and strange um, important missives of no import, shit I mean spam.

People spam the fuck out of you.
And a Roger without fucks is even more hazardous to your health.
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

UB

I dont suppose I could request a thread split. TGRR's precious reptilian ego could be stroked elsewhere.

*Disassociate*
Within the grip of Err.... some are fucked in the head by a fist of fire.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: UB on June 23, 2014, 06:59:33 PM
I dont suppose I could request a thread split. TGRR's precious reptilian ego could be stroked elsewhere.

*Disassociate*

Not in a limited thread.  That's the whole point of them.