News:

PD.COM:  Mindlessly hitting the refresh button for weeks on end.

Main Menu

Limited Inge thread: only while stocks last

Started by UB, June 13, 2014, 12:55:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

UB

Ahhh. ... so you actually had one.

I've overstayed my welcome, haven't made anyone cum in their pants, and am not a solicitor. ... have I broken enough of your rules and damaged your ego enough to be landed in the peanut gallery for the elephants to feed on?

The first day of Sumer was yesterday.

Farewell.
Within the grip of Err.... some are fucked in the head by a fist of fire.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: UB on June 23, 2014, 07:18:50 PM

I've overstayed my welcome, haven't made anyone cum in their pants, and am not a solicitor. ... have I broken enough of your rules and damaged your ego enough to be landed in the peanut gallery for the elephants to feed on?

Farewell.

You say farewell, but I suspect you are lying and will be back.

Sooner rather than later.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Reginald Ret

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on June 23, 2014, 07:20:06 PM
Quote from: UB on June 23, 2014, 07:18:50 PM

Farewell.

You say farewell, but I suspect you are lying and will be back.

Sooner rather than later.
Sadly, you will be proven right. I would really like one of these creeps to show some backbone and stay away just out of spite.
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

The Good Reverend Roger

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on June 23, 2014, 04:57:08 PM
Quote from: UB on June 23, 2014, 04:54:19 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on June 23, 2014, 02:18:01 PM
UB us still blowing up my inbox.

I explained to her that PMing me is for admin purposes only.

So the fucking retard sent me the same old shit, only called me admin instead of TGRR.

:lulz:

What a moronic fuck.

The PM questioned something that your boastful ass should have been able to answer.

Good day.

It questioned something user-to-user.  Addressing it as "admin" doesn't change that.

My boastful ass hates your ass.  Period.  There is at no point going to be any form of pandering to your oppositional defiant disorder on my part.  There will be no more PMs from you to me.  Well, there might be ONE more, but that will be what is known as a "self-correcting problem".

Jesus fucking fuck, what part of "no" does this aberrant putz not recognize? Continuing unwanted contact after it's been made clear it's unwanted is some rapey-stalkery bullshit, right there.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on June 23, 2014, 05:07:07 PM
Quote from: Junkenstein on June 23, 2014, 05:05:33 PM
Quote from: UB on June 23, 2014, 04:59:07 PM
Unsolicited.... its obvious TGRR is a dweller of the lower mind.

Whatta shit scooper he has been, so fortunate the board to have him.

Rather him than you. Will you just take the fucking hint and fuck off already? No-one cares or even reads your shit. You're on ignore with pretty much all the active posters apart from me and the mods.

Have you considered Tumblr? Seriously.

No, seriously. Fuck off to tumblr.

What I love is that she came in and spammed every conversation with gibberish until said conversation went tits-up.  Then *I* am The Cancer That Is Killing PD.

Well, she wants you, but you won't let her have you. Therefore, you are Teh Evul.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: The Right Reverend Nigel on June 23, 2014, 10:35:19 PM

Rather him than you. Will you just take the fucking hint and fuck off already? No-one cares or even reads your shit. You're on ignore with pretty much all the active posters apart from me and the mods.

What I love is that she came in and spammed every conversation with gibberish until said conversation went tits-up.  Then *I* am The Cancer That Is Killing PD.

Well, she wants you, but you won't let her have you. Therefore, you are Teh Evul.

Maybe.  Her very first post to me, her first post on PD, was a bucket of hate.  So I'm inclined to think that she's just batshit.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on June 23, 2014, 10:58:19 PM
Quote from: The Right Reverend Nigel on June 23, 2014, 10:35:19 PM

Maybe.  Her very first post to me, her first post on PD, was a bucket of hate.  So I'm inclined to think that she's just batshit.

Oh, I didn't specify HOW she wants you. But it's obvious that she wants something. Your attention, your enmity, your respect, your defeat. Something.

Q. G. Pennyworth

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on July 02, 2014, 09:09:04 PM
Did this one finally vanish?

So far.  Until her triumphant return, yada yada yada.

Reginald Ret

Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

Cain

I know where she is.  Inge has embraced Wicca.  Or Wicca.com, to be more precise.

Luna

Quote from: Cain on July 04, 2014, 12:50:02 AM
I know where she is.  Inge has embraced Wicca.  Or Wicca.com, to be more precise.

I'll bet they love her.
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Pæs