Suu teaches the Peedee how to sew.

Started by Suu, June 25, 2014, 01:32:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIRâ„¢
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Suu

No really, my machine has cruise control. All I have to do is steer.

I've successfully taught Richter, Herbert (exMr-Suu for those not in the know) and Mr. Suu II how to sew without blowing up the world...Okay, Mr. Suu II did in fact break my 35 year old Husqvarna Viking...he lost a part that held the handwheel on there, somehow...but he bought me this fully automated digital contraption to make up for it, and has successfully sewn leather on it without me murdering him.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Bu🤠ns

Quote from: The Suu on June 25, 2014, 06:09:39 PM
Quote from: Cardinal Pizza Deliverance. on June 25, 2014, 05:52:39 PM
Directions unclear, got my flux capacitor confused with the cryhole and now my Laurel Burch 'Christmas Cats' fabric is stuck in early 1800's gingham mode.

In that case, grab the 7 year old girl that's covered in grease sitting over in the corner trying to each her stale bread for lunch. Her hands are small enough to get into the Flux Capacitor. Just pedal a bit, ignore her if she cries. It's what we hire them for at quarter wage, anyway.

:lulz: