News:

PD.com: The most patriotic board in America - jointly run by an Australian, an Irishman, a filthy Dutchman, a Canadian and some guy from the West Indies.

Main Menu

Historia Discordia

Started by Cramulus, June 17, 2014, 07:51:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cain

Faust

Quote from: Cain on July 14, 2014, 06:00:39 PM
Faust, start here.

He's deleted the message. Does anyone have the original text.

Better, Adam do you want to explain?
Sleepless nights at the chateau

LMNO

http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?topic=36465.msg1344290#msg1344290

I'd use the quote fucntion, but I think the thread is locked due to it being an old Open Bar thread.

Faust

Ok, I was hoping to see the original message, never mind

Reginald Ret

I seem to remember a time when nothing was lost on the internet. Oh well, pining for the past never made anyone happy.
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

Gorightly

Quote from: Faust on July 14, 2014, 05:45:18 PM
Can some one please link me to where this misogynistic thing is coming from because that's twice today I've seen it.

Faust, The post in question is still on my facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/adam.gorightly/posts/10202980233000687?comment_id=10202980276641778&offset=0&total_comments=7&notif_t=share_reply

However, I think we'd need to be facebook "friends" for someone to view it, that's why some have been suggesting it was removed.  Whether I was being "serious" or satirical, I'll leave it for others to decide.

hooplala

Quote from: Gorightly on July 14, 2014, 10:54:08 PM
Quote from: Faust on July 14, 2014, 05:45:18 PM
Can some one please link me to where this misogynistic thing is coming from because that's twice today I've seen it.

Faust, The post in question is still on my facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/adam.gorightly/posts/10202980233000687?comment_id=10202980276641778&offset=0&total_comments=7&notif_t=share_reply

However, I think we'd need to be facebook "friends" for someone to view it, that's why some have been suggesting it was removed.  Whether I was being "serious" or satirical, I'll leave it for others to decide.

Cute dodge. 

I guess when money is on the line, you have to answer like that.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Faust

I just wanted to see it for myself. I wouldn't want my mind to be made up for me by someone else sight unseen.

I don't think he is a misogynist.

Because this involves roger which I didn't realise before I asked, I won't mention it again, I'm not interested in any drama.

It's not what I'm seeing in front of me though, don't take my word for it either.

Edit:Not from Adam anyway, one of his friends yes but I'm not interested in his friend I don't know them.

East Coast Hustle

Actually, I was just talking about that crap he said in the "PL was trying to be edgily racist" thread. I don't know the first thing about his facebook page.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

One thing I do know about Gorightly is that if he has a photograph, and doesn't know who owns the rights to it, he apparently thinks it makes it his to publish.

Which CAN be the case, but c'mon, man, due diligence.

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

That and he's one of those dudes who only seems to post to promote his book.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Salty

I know 2 facts about Gorightly, and only 2:
1. He sells books, or a book.
2. He is a petty shitbag.
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.