News:

What the fuck is a homonym?  It's something that sounds gay.

Main Menu

Redskins' Trademark Revoked!!!

Started by Roly Poly Oly-Garch, June 18, 2014, 03:30:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suu

Quote from: NoLeDeMiel on July 01, 2014, 02:41:39 PM
Quote from: Delcon on July 01, 2014, 03:55:19 AM
Give a man something for free, he will become dependent on it. And he will resent you for it.

Horse shit! I've been 17 years now getting money for nothing and chicks for free...and all I can say is, that IS the way you do it!

You play the gee-tar on the MTV?
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Roly Poly Oly-Garch

Nah. Too, much work. I just got an earring, makeup, and my own jet airplane. Amazing, how much more efficient shit gets when you cut out the middle-man.
Back to the fecal matter in the pool

Suu

Quote from: NoLeDeMiel on July 01, 2014, 04:03:03 PM
Nah. Too, much work. I just got an earring, makeup, and my own jet airplane. Amazing, how much more efficient shit gets when you cut out the middle-man.

But that ain't workin!
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Pæs on July 01, 2014, 02:54:44 AM
Delcon has always been full potato. This is why the US use DELCON as an alert state to indicate how much they can't even.

That post was a DELCON 3 which means you should brace yourself to literally not even.

:lulz: :lulz: :lulz:

I have to give Delcon credit, he's probably the most amusing troll we've had in years.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."