News:

Just 'cause this is a Discordian board doesn't mean we eat up dada bullshit

Main Menu

SHOW ME WHERE YOU LIVE, SPAG

Started by Pæs, June 22, 2014, 08:37:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pæs

In response to request for new house pics, I am starting a house pics thread, which will double as a DIY showoff thread or something.

HERE IS MY NEW HOUSE. ALMOST DONE MOVING IN.

EXTERIOR SHOTS:

DON'T LET THESE SNEAKY FUCKING STAIRS FOOL YOU. THEY SHIFT LIKE THIS IS HOGWARTS OR SOME SHIT AND SKILLFULLY EVADE ANY ATTEMPT TO TREAD ON THEM.

THIS SECOND PICTURE IS THE GROWING INTRO TO PHILOSOPHY LIBRARY IN OUR LOO SO PEOPLE CAN GET EDUCATED WHILE POOPIN'. BEST IDEA.

THERE ARE MORE ON SIGNORA'S FB IF YOU'RE HER FRIEND. OR ON MINE PROLLY. MORE TO COME WHEN WE START TEARING THINGS DOWN AND PUTTING NEW THINGS UP.

minuspace

I like very nice.  Right on the edge of something, seems, a body of water, perhaps? 

Reginald Ret

Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Squeeee! Nice house, spags! What is the white void beyond your back yard?

I'll go take some of the Casa del Nigel in a bit.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Pæs

What do you mean beyond? New Zealand is very small.

minuspace

One of the things I really love about moving into an awesome place is choosing a soundtrack.  Geogaddi by Boards of Canada is a great choice for locking-in the awesomeness

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

This is the place where I live.

The street in front of my house, facing south:

Looking out my front door:

Front of my house:

From the front door:

In the dining room facing the living room:

In the living room facing the dining room:

Kitchen:

Kithen, other end:

More kitchen and door to housemate's room:

Stairs to the basement and the Top of the Bottom:

Attic:

Door to Little Orange's room:

Insanely messy office:

Back yard:

Cainad (dec.)

Oh my god you've got one of those geodesic thingamawhatsits in your backyard! I loved that shit when I was a kid.

Cainad (dec.)

I'll try to remember to take pics of my living arrangements. It looks like poop.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cainad (dec.) on June 22, 2014, 09:16:59 PM
Oh my god you've got one of those geodesic thingamawhatsits in your backyard! I loved that shit when I was a kid.

Little Orange toned her perfect abs on that thing. She's mostly moved on to scaling the apricot tree now, though, so I think it's about time to pass it on to my best friend who's kid is about to turn one.

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: The Right Reverend Nigel on June 22, 2014, 10:12:37 PM
Quote from: Cainad (dec.) on June 22, 2014, 09:16:59 PM

Little Orange toned her perfect abs on that thing. She's mostly moved on to scaling the apricot tree now, though, so I think it's about time to pass it on to my best friend who's kid is about to turn one.

I had a rope swing on a tree between the ages of about 5 and 13. I was a scrawny little kid, but by god I could climb better and hold a pull-up longer than anyone my age.

Climbing is great, I need to find a way to do it more as an adult.

Suu

Nigel has the best kitchen ever.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

It's large, and probably also the room other than my office that I spend the most time in.

Suu

Here's pics of mine. Mostly exterior since the inside right now is a shitshow because work puked all over the place.

This is what my studio looks like when it's not a huge violation of OSHA and the Geneva Convention:

This is our hunting lodge, which is actually a corner in our living room. complete with bar and pith helmet. For adventurin's.

This is my balcony. It's lovely, and infested with wood bees.

And this is the giant slab of granite my building is perched on. Because I live in the Granite State.

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."