News:

PD.com: Trimming your hair in accordance with the anarchoprimitivist lifestyle

Main Menu

Perhaps something to include in our bible??

Started by kubiszewski, June 24, 2014, 09:55:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LMNO

Nothing a claw hammer and 2 gallons of KY can't fix.

kubiszewski

why did it get quite... what have I been working on... can somebody explain this to me already... I'm getting tired of reaching out to politicians, friends, religious figures, and even news stations .... what is this.. or does anybody from here know what this even is.... I just thought you all would since it has Discordian religion written all over it...

trippinprincezz13

My biggest complaint is that I don't see any Jesus. You've gotta have Jesus if it's gonna go in the Bible.

Don't mean to scare ya, but you might be tiptoeing around heresy here...

Be mindful of your soul.
There's no sun shine coming through her ass, if you are sure of your penis.

Paranoia is a disease unto itself, and may I add, the person standing next to you, may not be who they appear to be, so take precaution.

If there is no order in your sexual life it may be difficult to stay with a whole skin.

Junkenstein

1 - I see 130 odd pages of someone else's work. I see nothing new or of particular value as I don't really value pictures of a card trading game.

2- Consider what can occur when you slap your name on some blatant copyright infringement. This is probably a bad idea Sean.

3 - It's not a great idea to make your relatively distinctive name public when google exists. Consider what I could be doing right now if I was in a malicious mood.

Good day.

Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

kubiszewski

I see Jesus in there my friend... read towards the end... Jesus B. revered Ivan Stang... I've seen Ivan's name appear in the Trilogy too.. I'm not trying to make my name public, I care less, I was just curious, why this cards have that pattern, why did it lead  me here, why do those cards tell a story, why are the number in some of a order..?? why does it go blue to red, and concludes with a lot of blues... I think I know what this really is... You think I would really want some Justin Bieber attention, give me a break.... I'm just wanting to get some answers to these un answered questions that has been haunting me.....

xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed)

Interested in your link but I cant click it because uhh... work. Yeah. Could you post a sample of the text here?

kubiszewski

http://convertonlinefree.com/ViewFile.aspx?FileName=final1_2014_06_25_17_52_08_221.pdf
that's the best I can do for anyone at this point, I've uploaded, I've converted, I've re-uploaded... what more do you want me to do..??

Idk how to even start uploading a picture up here for you to sample a taste of what I've got, it's a pictured bible to say the least...

xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed)

Quote from: kubiszewski on June 25, 2014, 04:13:30 PM
http://convertonlinefree.com/ViewFile.aspx?FileName=final1_2014_06_25_17_52_08_221.pdf
that's the best I can do for anyone at this point, I've uploaded, I've converted, I've re-uploaded... what more do you want me to do..??

Idk how to even start uploading a picture up here for you to sample a taste of what I've got, it's a pictured bible to say the least...

Requested file final1_2014_06_25_17_52_08_221.pdf is not available anymore

Ok, so heres what you do. Go over the words you want to post here with your mouse while holding the left click button. This should highlight the words. Then press cntrl+c. Come back here, click in the word box thingy and press cntrl+v. This concludes How 2 Computer 101.

kubiszewski

it's a pictured bible, it's not letting me copy and paste pictures idiots... I don't know why it's done so quickly, I'm uploading it again, stay tune for a bit...

kubiszewski

Raz Tech

Quote from: kubiszewski on June 25, 2014, 04:25:00 PM
it's a pictured bible, it's not letting me copy and paste pictures idiots...

Charming

Junkenstein

I'm out, mainly because I suspect mental illness.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

LMNO

So, you basically applied the Law of Fives to a Steve Jackson card game.