News:

Endorsement:  I know that all of you fucking discordians are just a bunch of haters who seem to do anything you can to distance yourself from fucking anarchists which is just fine and dandy sit in your house on your computer and type inane shite all day until your fingers fall off.

Main Menu

Perhaps something to include in our bible??

Started by kubiszewski, June 24, 2014, 09:55:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kubiszewski

Here's the cast list, http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2975578/fullcredits?ref_=tt_cl_sm#cast
why aren't Ronald Talbot in it, or the Richard Lee Harvard..??? or anything that would describe their titles so I can research who they are..???

Junkenstein

It is a film. This is promotional material for a film. These are fictional people of no consequence invented to give depth to the marketing material.

I'm not joking. If you're having trouble with this you should probably seek professional medical advice.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Raz Tech

Films almost always open on fridays.  That's where the plus three is from.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: kubiszewski on June 26, 2014, 06:13:01 PM
After leaving, it as come to my attention you guys have been avoiding some of my orginal questions. So how about this, explain to me, or direct me where I can find answers, to which of why Steve Jackson and Ivan Stang made this game, and why did the Discordian society help. And who are Donald Talbot, Richard Lee Harvard and Lawrence Renyak and why can I find a relationship with them and 23 , leading to discordians. If anything, can you at least answer me how the discordians will be celebrating july 15, confulflux day, and how I can part take in celebrating such a holiday?? Also, why's is there a 3 day waiting period leading to the purge..?? Because if you ask me july 15 plus 3 day waiting period is july 18th; the purge, and it's right with the website, http://www.newfoundersamerica.org/. why is there so much discordian religion on this website..???
and why did this "Lawrence renyak' make a youtube video with his one line "we can make a lot of money" can they have scenes of a guy going through what I'm going through..??

The problem with finding "codes" in things, and "numerology" is that it is the living embodiment of the law of 5s.  You see what you set out to see.  Confirmation bias.  And the plain fact of the matter is that the world is a lot MORE interesting when viewed without this defective filter.  In short, your discoveries are entirely in your own head, and have no bearing on reality or any other person.  Stop looking for secret knowledge; there isn't any.

July 18th will be just another day.  Isn't that the most horrible thing you've ever heard?

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

kubiszewski

ugh, say all you like about me being crazy I don't care. Nothing will stop my research, if it ends here with you people trying to "chaos" the hell outta my on logic then so be it. Then again, this religion seems to be based off some principles of chaos and if crazy people are chaotic to 'society' terms, then this chaos in my world, that you describe as me being loony, should be nothing but an a sheer honor towards your religion. but instead you mock it. insulting to some, maybe even Iris. But take this, why are those actors in these mini films sounding the illuminati conspiracy...??? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsiARScL9Ek

kubiszewski

at the same time I feel like you're making me revise my/the 'book' to some of your liking so I/it can satisfied you or your opinions/beliefs. but I'm not here to please anybody, I'm here for me and that's what I've learned. It is, what it is,.... incase you find this a way around my other post, it's being reposted, with this post; ugh, say all you like about me being crazy I don't care. Nothing will stop my research, if it ends here with you people trying to "chaos" the hell outta my on logic then so be it. Then again, this religion seems to be based off some principles of chaos and if crazy people are chaotic to 'society' terms, then this chaos in my world, that you describe as me being loony, should be nothing but an a sheer honor towards your religion. but instead you mock it. insulting to some, maybe even Iris. But take this, why are those actors in these mini films sounding the illuminati conspiracy...??? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsiARScL9Ek

kubiszewski

it got quite.... real quite....it won't be long before you kidnap me

kubiszewski

your forcing me to create it... in one way or another.. it hurts... really does... maybe if I just stop you all and 'it' itself will go away... you seem to be dragger me deeper into chaos by claiming i'm chaotic in nature. I can express it, I thought I can share it with other chaotics, but not even the discordians care or if they did misleading to the soul but not in it's own chaotic nature. very good. very good... I'm going to try hard to get rid of this so called bible, I call it that because friends I share it with says it relates to a bible, which I haven't read nor will I, you all and maybe myself.... it's seems to be born from chaos... aren't you../?/

kubiszewski

I've seem to be expanding chaos... things weren't there before are there now... chaos... jeez... would say be gone... but can't...

The Good Reverend Roger

I've spoken my piece.  I didn't expect it to get through to you.

Good luck.  Try not to take things too hard in July, okay?
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Cain

Why would you assume a religion of chaos would encode secret messages and timetables for action?

Seems pretty contradictory to me.  Antithetical to the spirit of the thing.

Faust

Quote from: Cramulus on June 25, 2014, 03:12:54 PM
this community is generally interested in checking out new discordian texts

but your post is indistinguishable from some stranger trying to give everybody a virus. You've asked everybody to do something risky--why are you surprised nobody's biting the hook? Repeating the same post over and over again only further makes you look like a spambot with nothing to say.
To clarify, I got this in the admin account a couple of days ago and said the same thing, it was only because I had a disposable VM open that I opened the file, It has lots of pretty images of some kind of steve jackson illuminati card game with subgenius cards and discordian cards and so on. Otherwise I haven't been able to decipher meaning.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Pæs

kubiszewski, I doubt you're going to be receptive to any of this, but Steve Jackson is a shameless profiteer who turned a buck selling some games based on conspiracy theories.

The Discordian Society didn't help. The Discordian Society is an army of fuckwits on Facebook and a handful of friends chatting about shit on this forum. If when you say 'bible' you refer to the Discordian 'bible, the Principia Discordia, you should know that this document was put together by some stoned hippies and is a load of trash, good for a laugh or too. Steve Jackson used some of the ideas from this book to style his game.

Nobody is trying to 'chaos your logic' and your eagerness to cast people here as acting against you suggests that perhaps you should put some time into considering your mental health as others have suggested. This advice is not offered as an attack on you or on what you believe you've discovered. I'm not encouraging you to find help so that you can be convinced that you are wrong. I'm just suggesting that you, on your own terms, consider talking to someone whose reason you trust about what you're experiencing.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: kubiszewski on June 26, 2014, 07:38:10 PM
it got quite.... real quite....it won't be long before you kidnap me

Kubiszewski, there is no conspiracy. There is no hidden meaning beyond that which the movie marketers want you to pick up on. There is nothing to see here. There is no great global underground network of Discordians embedding secret messages in the media, and nothing of any particular note to you will happen on July 18th.

You're welcome.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cain

Well, July 18th will be my first day after I quit my current job.  But I have better things to do with my time than organise a conspiracy to celebrate no longer having to put up with morons.