News:

PD.com: children are filled with joy, adults are filled with dread and local government is filled with stupid

Main Menu

Perhaps something to include in our bible??

Started by kubiszewski, June 24, 2014, 09:55:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Nephew Twiddleton

Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

kubiszewski

Done posting.... I'm done on this website, hope you'll enjoy what you find out and see! may god be with you all.. and history judge charitably

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: kubiszewski on June 25, 2014, 12:22:03 AM
Done posting.... I'm done on this website, hope you'll enjoy what you find out and see! may god be with you all.. and history judge charitably

Hey there, new guy. Here's a link for you to click: http://martykimsey.com/website/agent_pictures/5237/Rainbow-Trout.jpg

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Right Reverend Nigel on June 25, 2014, 12:22:52 AM

Hey there, new guy. Here's a link for you to click: http://martykimsey.com/website/agent_pictures/5237/Rainbow-Trout.jpg

Nephew Twiddleton

Dude, we're not going to check out your link. You spam it and then feck off. Why should we take any interest?
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

kubiszewski

nice fish... anyways... toodles everyone... or in your honor, All hail Eris, all hail Discordian... are they really discordians... who knows....

kubiszewski

nice fish... anyways... toodles everyone... or in your honor, All hail Eris, all hail Discordian... are they really discordians... who knows....

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Ållnephew Tvýðleþøn on June 25, 2014, 12:26:59 AM

Dude, we're not going to check out your link. You spam it and then feck off. Why should we take any interest?

This.

And http://utahflyfishingclub.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/purdy-bow.jpg

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: kubiszewski on June 25, 2014, 12:31:35 AM

Nobody is going to click your link.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: kubiszewski on June 25, 2014, 12:30:56 AM

Nobody is going to click your link.