News:

I WILL KILL A MOTHERFUCKER.

Main Menu

Perhaps something to include in our bible??

Started by kubiszewski, June 24, 2014, 09:55:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

kubiszewski

I know... only to prove your own pending doom... I'm not seeking "full membership here" I' was making a sweep movement of warnings, of course, which will and have ben ignored , it's only a matter of time before everything falls apart... enjoy it...

Luna

Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

Quote from: kubiszewski on June 25, 2014, 12:38:24 AM
I know... only to prove your own pending doom... I'm not seeking "full membership here" I' was making a sweep movement of warnings, of course, which will and have ben ignored , it's only a matter of time before everything falls apart... enjoy it...

:mind ray:
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIR™
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Bu🤠ns

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIR™
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Bu🤠ns

hmmm final1.doc.exe....seems legit.

Just kidding...there's no exe.  but i can say that this thing does give me incredible font rage.  This will be reported.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: kubiszewski on June 25, 2014, 12:38:24 AM

Hey I got a link for you to click.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Junkenstein

Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

LMNO

This thread needs to be included in the "What is Discordia" thread.

kubiszewski

After doing some more research into this group, 23, purge,  July 15, waiting period,  July 18 , I think you guys already know what I'm talking about and was already expecting that all along...

Junkenstein

Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

kubiszewski

ugh... I think I got you point already.... sorry

Junkenstein

Would you like to try again for DOUBLE POINTS?

kubiszewski