News:

PD.com: Taoism in a clown costume.

Main Menu

Perhaps something to include in our bible??

Started by kubiszewski, June 24, 2014, 09:55:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kubiszewski

even my ip addressee....  I'll have the last laugh

Junkenstein

Seriously, would you like to try again and not shit all over yourself? I assume you've grasped where you went wrong.

Or you could leave. Like you said you would. Your call.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

kubiszewski

I'm handling well thank you, I'm waiting....

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: kubiszewski on June 24, 2014, 10:35:17 PM
I ain't playing kiss ass, scroll towards anarchists unite on "my" book and say I'm lie'n or something I'm not...

I just fell off the turnip truck, and I feel a strong need to click on a huge file that I don't know anything about.

:whack:
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: kubiszewski on June 25, 2014, 02:33:13 PM
even my ip addressee....  I'll have the last laugh

You have about 5 minutes to state your case, alphabet.  Because so far, you're looking hostile, spamming, etc.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

kubiszewski

kubiszewski

If the works of Steve Jackson and Ivan come to mind check out my link if not, parish..

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: kubiszewski on June 25, 2014, 02:47:55 PM
If the works of Steve Jackson and Ivan come to mind check out my link if not, parish..

"Parish"?

You make me sad.   :sad:

kubiszewski

yeh I know I was bored... either way enjoy or not.. I know NFFA bought America....

kubiszewski

I'm enjoying this game as much as yous are, I can already feel it... I don't understand why have so many planes and helicopters follow me.. trying to drive me insane with them noises, smart..

Q. G. Pennyworth

New guy: I will absolutely read your thing if you post a plain text version of it in this thread, or if you post it as a pdf on scribd. Nobody's downloading shit.

kubiszewski

Ok, I'm going to start doing it right now, thank you....

Cramulus

this community is generally interested in checking out new discordian texts

but your post is indistinguishable from some stranger trying to give everybody a virus. You've asked everybody to do something risky--why are you surprised nobody's biting the hook? Repeating the same post over and over again only further makes you look like a spambot with nothing to say.

kubiszewski

it's converting... then you'll see thanks so much Q. G. Pennyworth for the idea... it's a start for me I guess....

Junkenstein

It took 4 pages to get to "I'll post plain text"

Nothing can possibly go wrong here.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.