News:

Endorsement from MysticWicks: "The most fatuous, manipulative, and venomous people to be found here are all of the discordian genre."

Main Menu

Massachusetts SWAT teams claim their privatized, libertarians wail.

Started by Suu, June 27, 2014, 02:18:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suu

Quote from: East Coast Hustle on June 29, 2014, 01:58:35 PM
Suu, your facebook friends are almost categorically idiots. :lulz:

Also, I don't believe that the Free State Project is actually having any noticeable effect on NH's demographics.

I really don't think it is, either, because petition signers aren't actually moving here when they realize it's not actually a "free state." Open carry and no seatbelts doesn't mean you can get away with not paying some of the highest property taxes in the nation.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Suu on June 29, 2014, 04:57:15 PM
Quote from: East Coast Hustle on June 29, 2014, 01:58:35 PM
Suu, your facebook friends are almost categorically idiots. :lulz:

Also, I don't believe that the Free State Project is actually having any noticeable effect on NH's demographics.

I really don't think it is, either, because petition signers aren't actually moving here when they realize it's not actually a "free state." Open carry and no seatbelts doesn't mean you can get away with not paying some of the highest property taxes in the nation.

:lulz: As if Free Staters can afford property.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."