News:

PD.com: "a rather irritating form of hermetic terrorism".

Main Menu

Stalking Nigel

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, June 28, 2014, 01:14:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

The Good Reverend Roger

The Good Reverend Roger

The Good Reverend Roger

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: The Right Reverend Nigel on June 29, 2014, 05:33:18 AM
:lulz: :lulz: :lulz: What the shit

I saw the first one on Facebook, and I said, "Who do I know - besides me - that has enjoyed this particular form of attention?"

The answer was obvious.  At least the ape didn't put his finger in your ear. 

The Good Reverend Roger

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

It's so charming, the stalkers, the way they show me their devotion and dedication so that they can prove to me that I should just GIVE THEM A CHANCE.
:horrormirth:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: The Right Reverend Nigel on June 30, 2014, 05:34:43 PM
It's so charming, the stalkers, the way they show me their devotion and dedication so that they can prove to me that I should just GIVE THEM A CHANCE.

Advise them that you have standards, and they should watch Taxi Driver for details.  Deniro has all the answers.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on June 30, 2014, 05:52:56 PM

Advise them that you have standards, and they should watch Taxi Driver for details.  Deniro has all the answers.

Perhaps that will be my next step. Although that reminds me, I need to change my OK Cupid status to "seeing someone", which I have been forgetting to do for about the last 2 years. I wonder what treasure trove of messages awaits?

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: The Right Reverend Nigel on July 01, 2014, 12:19:34 AM

Perhaps that will be my next step. Although that reminds me, I need to change my OK Cupid status to "seeing someone", which I have been forgetting to do for about the last 2 years. I wonder what treasure trove of messages awaits?

Half of Portland, jacking off like monkeys in the zoo.   :lulz:

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on July 01, 2014, 12:43:49 AM
Quote from: The Right Reverend Nigel on July 01, 2014, 12:19:34 AM

Half of Portland, jacking off like monkeys in the zoo.   :lulz:

It was a strange assortment of numerous "Hey baby"s, several guys telling me that my profile was funny, a couple of guys informing me that "Tauruses are the most interesting people" (Really? From what little I recall of astrology, we're hedonistic homebodies who do little more than lie around on satin pillows eating cheese) and one guy explaining what GIS is.