News:

PD.com forums: a disorganized echo-chamber full of concordian, Greyfaced radical left-wing nutjobs who honestly believe they can take down imaginary Nazis by distributing flyers. They are highly-suspicious of all newcomers and hostile to almost everyone, including themselves. The only thing they don't take seriously is Discordianism.

Main Menu

You know Roger, it's a bit early for your first warning shot.

Started by Suu, July 02, 2014, 02:38:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eater of Clowns

I just texted my friends in the Outer Banks:

"Yo I think I left my hurricane down there. Keep an eye out for me in case it turns up."
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

LMNO

Suu

My parents just called me. This was pretty much what I heard over the phone:

:lolchix:

It's always fun and games from the Florida perspective when New England gets shit on. Granted, they did ask me if I have my seasonal supply of margarita mix. Not like this is going to cause any damage other than piss off the sweaterdrapers 4th of Julying down on the Cape and Islands.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Suu

A TORNADO IN PORTSMOUTH NEW HAMPSHIRE?!

NOW I KNOW IT'S FUCKING PERSONAL.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."