News:

Yeah, fuckface! Get ready to be beaten down. Grrr! Internet ain't so safe now is it motherfucker! Shit just got real! Bam!

Main Menu

HOW TO BOUNCE BACK AFTER BREAK-UP.

Started by Cardinal Pizza Deliverance., July 04, 2014, 08:24:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

First you need break-up music. Check.

Next you need a fortifying beverage to shore out the leaky contents of your broken heart. And to replenish your supply of bitter, bitter emo tears. I choose Pepsi. He's drinking whiskey like Kool-Aid. And mixing it with his medications. Whatever. CHECK.

Then you need eye-candy, something to get you back into the game. Oh yeah. After a sufficient amount of time has passed, of course. CHECKERDOODLES!

I give you, ladies and gentlemen and other beings, ROBERT DOWNEY JR. PIN-UPS.

OH YEAH!

http://pin-up-rdj.tumblr.com

Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIR™
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Salty

The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Quote from: Alty on July 04, 2014, 10:03:23 PM
:lulz:

I feel so much better.

WE DO WHAT WE CAN, HERE AT CPD, LTD. WHERE ALL YOUR PIZZAS COME TRUE!

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Q. G. Pennyworth

I think that right there is the only Tumblr on all Tumblr that is being used for the forces of Actual Good and not Penis-Polishing Disguised As Good.

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

What I don't get about the crying part of breaking up is why it requires so much energy. The amount of force my body puts into squeezing out tears and snot is just incredible. Especially the straining part of the process, where your face gets all wrenched up and you make the quiet "eeeeee" noise. Face, neck, torso: What are you guys even straining against? I mean, if I'm using that many muscles at once, at least I could be evacuating my bowels or coughing up a nice blob of phlegm—you know, something useful. I don't get it....
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Quote from: Net (+1 Hidden) and 5 guests on July 05, 2014, 03:24:27 AM

What I don't get about the crying part of breaking up is why it requires so much energy. The amount of force my body puts into squeezing out tears and snot is just incredible. Especially the straining part of the process, where your face gets all wrenched up and you make the quiet "eeeeee" noise. Face, neck, torso: What are you guys even straining against? I mean, if I'm using that many muscles at once, at least I could be evacuating my bowels or coughing up a nice blob of phlegm—you know, something useful. I don't get it....

We are fighting ourselves and restraining our grief. For 'lo, it is unseemly and means you have a tiny dick in contemporary society. Or 20th century society, whichever. Also, all that fluid flying from our faces makes it hard to breathe, which we need to do regardless.

I am still waiting for the water works to start on my end. Mostly I'm just fucking exhausted. Like the day after a really long vacation involving lots of sun, shitty booze, and many time-zone changes.

Luna

Quote from: Cardinal Pizza Deliverance. on July 05, 2014, 03:53:27 AM
Quote from: Net (+1 Hidden) and 5 guests on July 05, 2014, 03:24:27 AM

We are fighting ourselves and restraining our grief. For 'lo, it is unseemly and means you have a tiny dick in contemporary society. Or 20th century society, whichever. Also, all that fluid flying from our faces makes it hard to breathe, which we need to do regardless.

I am still waiting for the water works to start on my end. Mostly I'm just fucking exhausted. Like the day after a really long vacation involving lots of sun, shitty booze, and many time-zone changes.

Takes time, sometimes.  Other times, it comes right out of fucking nowhere and kicks you square in the 'nads.

You've had time to get used to the idea...  Sounds like you made the decision that it had to be done awhile back, so the sudden shock part of it isn't so bad, maybe.  The "ohthankgodthatsdonewith" bit isn't so bad, really.

Could be worse, I went through a Taylor Swift phase when the shit hit the fan with my douchebag.
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Suu

Oh man, my last break-up was Adele and Firefly iced tea vodka and lemonade. I just forwent any water drinking for 5 days and would hit that stuff at about 9am. Total bender. Not recommended.   :lulz:

I did NOT, however, have Robert Downey Jr. pinups.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Quote from: The Suu on July 05, 2014, 02:10:45 PM
Oh man, my last break-up was Adele and Firefly iced tea vodka and lemonade. I just forwent any water drinking for 5 days and would hit that stuff at about 9am. Total bender. Not recommended.   :lulz:

I did NOT, however, have Robert Downey Jr. pinups.

I am pretty much listening to BNL's "Call and Answer" on loop. And RDJ pin-ups. As I do not imbibe fermented things or other spirits, I find my solaces where I may. Tonight it is bowling with my co-workers. If I survive this shift without gouging my eyes with the tuna scooper. Christian radio stations are against my religion.