News:

MysticWicks endorsement: "Spoiled brats of the pagan world, I thought. I really don't have a lot of respect for Discordians. They just strike me as spiritually lazy."

Main Menu

Meanwhile, in Norway.

Started by EK WAFFLR, July 07, 2014, 01:00:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EK WAFFLR

"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

Cain

QuoteBut exactly how and when did it all start? Surely the Norwegian Confederation of Business and Industry, the main employers' organization, would have the answers.

"I have just the man for you. He knows everything about fellesferie," spokesman Finn Langeland said, and offered up a name and phone number.

Naturally, the expert on fellesferie was on fellesferie.

Ah, that subtle Norwegian humour!

EK WAFFLR

Quote from: Cain on July 07, 2014, 01:05:43 PM
QuoteBut exactly how and when did it all start? Surely the Norwegian Confederation of Business and Industry, the main employers' organization, would have the answers.

"I have just the man for you. He knows everything about fellesferie," spokesman Finn Langeland said, and offered up a name and phone number.

:lulz:
"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

Reginald Ret

Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

Aucoq

Quote from: Cain on July 07, 2014, 01:05:43 PM

:lulz:
"All of the world's leading theologists agree only on the notion that God hates no-fault insurance."

Horrid and Sticky Llama Wrangler of Last Week's Forbidden Desire.