News:

No, we're not mercenaries. We just carry weapons and kill things for the joy of the experience.

Main Menu

Pope Lecherous Racism Thread

Started by Radioactive-Nomad Siing, July 06, 2014, 10:09:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pope Lecherous

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on July 10, 2014, 09:00:55 PM
So.

This place is turning into stormfront?

I'm down with what the community will have done decided to do once sufficient/comprehensive understanding occurs. Or grokking. Jesus I'm starting to sound like him...
--- War to the knife, knife to the hilt.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Pope Lecherous on July 10, 2014, 09:05:56 PM
So.

I'm down with what the community will have done decided to do once sufficient/comprehensive understanding occurs. Or grokking. Jesus I'm starting to sound like him...

IOW, you support this place turning into a race-baiting fest. 

Which is why you came slithering back.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Junkenstein

So.

Seems to happen about once a month, though less regularly lately.

I blame Obama.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Pope Lecherous

Quote from: Regret on July 10, 2014, 08:42:49 PM
Quote from: The Right Reverend Nigel on July 10, 2014, 04:37:15 AM
Quote from: Pope Lecherous on July 07, 2014, 12:47:24 PM
Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on July 07, 2014, 12:33:30 PM
Hi there, complete stranger!

What it do my nigga?

You know, unless you happen to be black, that's not really something you can just appropriate to be edgy, because it doesn't make you sound edgy, it makes you sound like a pathetic bleach-tipped suburbanite trying to sound edgy.
At the risk of spattering my privilege all over the place: Isn't it unpleasant for anyone to say nigga? Regardless of skin color?
Don't get me wrong, I'm not telling anyone what to do, I'm just confused when linguistic-norm segregation is not called racism.
I understand positive discrimination when it improves the quality of life of an underclass, but in this case it only allows selfdestructive behaviour without any benefits i can see.

Ignorance IS your privilege, and also my pleasure. Be at ease.

DISCLAIMER:

Explicatory content cometh should you choose to click the link below and simultaneously does said clickatory verbitude simultaneously absolve the Linker to thine own suffering and/or suffrage you may experience within and/or without your BHG* and other sources.

*Brain Housing Group*

Listen to this song and read the lyrics previously linked and juxtaposing the flavor.

Then listen to the censorship version should you Dare.

Pope Lecherous

Quote from: Pope Lecherous on July 10, 2014, 09:55:17 PM

YG - My Nigga (Explicit) ft. Jeezy, Rich Homie Qu...: http://youtu.be/MSrTnWDTdwI
What it do my nigga?

You know, unless you happen to be black, that's not really something you can just appropriate to be edgy, because it doesn't make you sound edgy, it makes you sound like a pathetic bleach-tipped suburbanite trying to sound edgy.
At the risk of spattering my privilege all over the place: Isn't it unpleasant for anyone to say nigga? Regardless of skin color?
Don't get me wrong, I'm not telling anyone what to do, I'm just confused when linguistic-norm segregation is not called racism.
I understand positive discrimination when it improves the quality of life of an underclass, but in this case it only allows selfdestructive behaviour without any benefits i can see.

DISCLAIMER:

Explicatory content cometh should you choose to click the link below and simultaneously does said clickatory verbitude simultaneously absolve the Linker to thine own suffering and/or suffrage you may experience within and/or without your BHG* and other sources.

*Brain Housing Group*

Listen to this song and read the lyrics previously linked and juxtaposing the flavor.

Pope Lecherous

Quote from: Pope Lecherous on July 10, 2014, 09:55:55 PM

YG - My Nigga (Explicit) ft. Jeezy, Rich Homie Qu...: http://youtu.be/MSrTnWDTdwI
What it do my nigga?

DISCLAIMER:

*Brain Housing Group*

I posted a link which has been deemed inappropriate. PM me if you want it...

Or search youtube keywords "YG"  and type 'My'

The song I am referencing will soon become apparent

Cain

What it do my nigga?

DISCLAIMER:

*Brain Housing Group*

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on July 10, 2014, 05:38:38 PM
Communication has failed

Pope Lecherous

Reginald Ret

What it do my nigga?

DISCLAIMER:

*Brain Housing Group*

fuck off.

Quote from: Junkenstein on July 10, 2014, 09:09:02 PM
So.

Seems to happen about once a month, though less regularly lately.

I blame Obama.
Wait what? Just yell at me if i am being an idiot, but calling my question a push towards stormfront is kinda harsh.
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Regret on July 10, 2014, 10:00:33 PM
Wait what? Just yell at me if i am being an idiot, but calling my question a push towards stormfront is kinda harsh.

I was talking about the LuciferX and PL.  Not you.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Pope Lecherous

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on July 10, 2014, 10:16:33 PM

I was talking about the LuciferX and PL.  Not you.

He's quick to get butthurt, of course he took the opportunity to validate his own persecution complex.

Pope Lecherous

What it do my nigga?

DISCLAIMER:

*Brain Housing Group*

fuck off.

Make me.

Cain

Ladies and gentlemen, I present PL being constructive.

:lol:

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Pope Lecherous on July 11, 2014, 12:49:08 AM

What it do my nigga?

DISCLAIMER:

*Brain Housing Group*

fuck off.

Make me.

Okay.  Both of you racist pricks (PL and LuciferX) are banned until the admins have a chance to talk about it.

Goodbye, assholes.

Junkenstein

I'd like to claim surprise at how quickly that escalated.

I'd like to.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.