News:

Discordianism:  It is some kind of a communist sect.

Main Menu

Pope Lecherous Racism Thread

Started by Radioactive-Nomad Siing, July 06, 2014, 10:09:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

minuspace

Quote from: Pope Lecherous on July 09, 2014, 09:49:40 PM
Quote from: LuciferX on July 09, 2014, 07:53:57 PM
Quote from: Pæs on July 09, 2014, 04:53:13 AM
Your gibbering is too unintelligible to abrase.

Gritless grok.  :lulz:

This Lucifer guy seems pretty cool to me. I don't why you people talk all that shit about him.

Great Gnostics.

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

Right, then, that's one less asshole on my radar screen.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Pope Lecherous on July 07, 2014, 12:47:24 PM
Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on July 07, 2014, 12:33:30 PM
Hi there, complete stranger!

What it do my nigga?

You know, unless you happen to be black, that's not really something you can just appropriate to be edgy, because it doesn't make you sound edgy, it makes you sound like a pathetic bleach-tipped suburbanite trying to sound edgy.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on July 08, 2014, 02:47:05 AM
Quote from: Radioactive-Nomad Siing on July 07, 2014, 08:42:36 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on July 07, 2014, 05:46:54 PM
Never before in the history of conflict has anyone been owned so hard by so few.

We will troll on the beaches.  We shall never surrender.

Roger, Junkenstein, Cain, and LMNO know how to deal with Pope Lecherous (and others like him) as has been demonstrated.

To Roger, Nigel, Cain, Alty, LMNO, Triple Zero, Cain, and everyone interested or semi-interested in PD as a community,

I'm interested in actual collaboration, not unlimited Pope Lecherous FAIL/FOIL threads.  If you need to summon Pope Lecherous for fun and profit, you know how to do so, but that's quantitative production.  If YOU, y'all, or anyone else is interested in a serious project of your own AND are willing to share it with PD... if, if, if....  I will give you whatever resources which are available to me for you and for me and for us all.  Not to look like Jesus or toot my own horn, but to orient this forum and it's members toward success.  You can expect this alt to be less abrasive than Pope Lecherous.  You can expect me to use this persona to advocate principles of Constructive Order and not only preach but practice.  I'm around. I've got notifications set up and all that. Keep in mind that this is a two-way street and that I prefer to reject Destructive Order/Disorder just as much as I reject the circlejerk that everyone can agree gets real old, real quick.  That is all.  I'm looking forward to all the interesting projects that will be proposed.  I will evaluate existing projects and see if I have any ready made knowledge or solutions.  Otherwise I'll be starting threads in OM, among other places.

See ya around.

Orient this forum toward success...?

WTF does that even mean?

He's going to guide us. You know, show us the way. If we're SERIOUS about a project and we're willing to SHARE it with PD, he'll help us out. Because he, you know, has clout that way. Or something...
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

LMNO

Quote from: The Right Reverend Nigel on July 10, 2014, 04:37:15 AM
Quote from: Pope Lecherous on July 07, 2014, 12:47:24 PM
Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on July 07, 2014, 12:33:30 PM
Hi there, complete stranger!

What it do my nigga?

You know, unless you happen to be black, that's not really something you can just appropriate to be edgy, because it doesn't make you sound edgy, it makes you sound like a pathetic bleach-tipped suburbanite trying to sound edgy.

It's pretty much a guarantee of an instant plegde on my part.

hooplala

I wish I could remember Pope Lecherous better... I have no idea if this douchery is new, or if he was always bit of a fuck up.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

LMNO

His first posts back in 2007 were... not received terribly kindly.  Started with the "all text in bold" thing, then launched into the Really Real Discordians for Realness gambit.  That sort of thing.

Pope Lecherous

Quote from: LuciferX on July 10, 2014, 12:40:03 AM
Quote from: Pope Lecherous on July 09, 2014, 09:49:40 PM
Quote from: LuciferX on July 09, 2014, 07:53:57 PM
Quote from: Pæs on July 09, 2014, 04:53:13 AM
Your gibbering is too unintelligible to abrase.

Gritless grok.  :lulz:

This Lucifer guy seems pretty cool to me. I don't why you people talk all that shit about him.

Great Gnostics.

Wanna be the Robin to My BATMAN!?
--- War to the knife, knife to the hilt.

Pope Lecherous

Pope Lecherous

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on July 10, 2014, 12:30:27 PM
His first posts back in 2007 were... not received terribly kindly.  Started with the "all text in bold" thing, then launched into the Really Real Discordians for Realness gambit.  That sort of thing.

You spotted my Gambia from a mile away huh?

Raz Tech

Quote from: Pæs on July 08, 2014, 03:11:06 AM
It means he's going to professionally generate principle-centered expertise to aid in our energistically conceptualizing team driven technology and scalable bandwidth as a service which will add value to our users by compellingly customizing real-time materials to facilitate ubiquitous content delivery.

Quote from: Junkenstein on July 08, 2014, 01:04:06 PM
It means that he's going to synergise existing suppliers to explore potential growth options in the consumer interface market by dynamically altering the non-live-time variable through the interactive cloud hub with a focus on interpersonal relationship building to leverage new market growth opportunities.

Holy hell look at all of the corporate power point talk going on with no graphs to give everyone better understanding of what Pope Lecherous' alts will bring to the table.  Please allow me.

These first two graphs show the change in our stock options as well as the monthly income per user of this website.

Alright, that looks kind of bleak, but here is the REAL kicker.  These things are all about SYNERGY.  As you can see, Pope alts will really bring the heat in the SYNERGY department.

A lot of people say "hey, what is synergy anyways".  I'm glad you asked.
Synergy is a term invented by oil companies after they created synthetic oil.  They felt that synthetic oil was so good for energy that they coined the term to describe what a well-oiled machine their companies were, and as such, it is derived from synthetic oil energy, shortened to synergy.

Actually that whole last paragraph was bull-shit, I don't know why I took the time to type it out.  Moving on to the final graph, you can see that the Blue dot in the orange circle is the aiming point for success.  The current aim of PD.com is the black dot.  As you can see, we are left of center.  With the help of Pope alts, we could be slightly less left of center.

Coffee and donuts are available around back.

LMNO