News:

OK fuckers, let me out of here. I farted for you, what more do you want from me? Jesus fuck.

Main Menu

Tell me about my sex life...

Started by Eater of Clowns, July 15, 2014, 12:48:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Q. G. Pennyworth

Fucking Junkenstein is the final test to be initiated into the 333rd level of the Anti-Masons, and as such his bedpost has some very interesting notches in it. That face you see on new presidents after their first security briefing? That's after the extensive surgery required to sew their skin back on. They say William Henry Harrison died from pneumonia, but truth is he took off the blindfold before the secret service could stop him.

Chelagoras The Boulder

Queen Gojira Pennyworth is indisputably, one of the most highly regarded pioneers of the perverted arts. Her work as a conceptual dominatrix has revolutionized the way people bone in secret while wearing Eyes Wide Shut Masks the world over. Her high concept orgies have been recognized as the classiest way large groups of people have ever fucked, ever and it is said that even having her spit on you in the street costs more than rent in Los Angeles.
"It isn't who you know, it's who you know, if you know what I mean.  And I think you do."

The Good Reverend Roger

Chelagoras is a 33rd degree frottage master, and has rubbed up against everything from enraged grizzley bears to hornet nests. 
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Chelagoras The Boulder

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on July 17, 2014, 05:54:34 PM
Chelagoras is a 33rd degree frottage master, and has rubbed up against everything from enraged grizzley bears to hornet nests.
:lulz:
"It isn't who you know, it's who you know, if you know what I mean.  And I think you do."

Eater of Clowns

Squish.

Squish.

Squish squish squish.

Squish.

squishsquishsquishsquishsquishsquish

AAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIHHHHHHHHHH
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.