News:

PD.com: We're not actually discordians

Main Menu

Introduction thread / "What does discordia mean to you?"

Started by zackli, July 18, 2014, 03:21:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hooplala

"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Hoopla on July 20, 2014, 06:59:25 PM
I thought it was fiction, then it turned out to be fact.  Then, it turned out to be fiction again.

Link?
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

hooplala

"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

The Good Reverend Roger

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

minuspace

zackli

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on July 21, 2014, 03:57:46 AM
Quote from: Hoopla on July 21, 2014, 02:53:09 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on July 21, 2014, 02:19:49 AM
I thought it was fiction, then it turned out to be fact.  Then, it turned out to be fiction again.

Link?

Here you go.

I GOT PUT IN A EPILEPSY BY AN ATHETITS.

It is clear that you are suffering from severe paranoia, quite possibly brought on by the dildo dance party going on inside of your noggin, brought on by the athetits.

That is my completely unprofessional professional opinion. If you would like more information, please stop being so nosy.
It is naively assumed that the fact that the majority of people share certain ideas or feelings proves the validity of those feelings. Nothing is further from the truth.... The fact that millions of people share the same vices does not make those vices virtues, the fact that they share so many errors does not make the errors truths, and the fact that millions of people share the same form of mental pathology does not make these people sane." - Erich Fromm

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: zackli on July 22, 2014, 07:11:45 AM

Link?

Here you go.

It is clear that you are suffering from severe paranoia, quite possibly brought on by the dildo dance party going on inside of your noggin, brought on by the athetits.

That is my completely unprofessional professional opinion. If you would like more information, please stop being so nosy.

Dude, I got pull-start vibrators up in that bitch. 

zackli

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on July 23, 2014, 02:19:55 AM
Quote from: zackli on July 22, 2014, 07:11:45 AM

Link?

Here you go.

Dude, I got pull-start vibrators up in that bitch.

In your nose? Are you sure you aren't using my electric toothbrush? Cause I would have to do something fairly awful if it was. Probably buy a new one, and those things aren't cheap.
It is naively assumed that the fact that the majority of people share certain ideas or feelings proves the validity of those feelings. Nothing is further from the truth.... The fact that millions of people share the same vices does not make those vices virtues, the fact that they share so many errors does not make the errors truths, and the fact that millions of people share the same form of mental pathology does not make these people sane." - Erich Fromm

Ronald Raygun

Searching  for "best troll threads" on Google in 2009 led me to a thread here by a certain Pterodactyl Handler X. I thought you guys were a funny bunch so I decided to check out the rest of the site and ended up reading the BIP, and then the Principia. I've lurked here on and off ever since then, reading threads in Or Kill Me and Literate Chaotic - the thread "Discordianism as the Perfect Nihilism" by Cain or Cramulus (I don't remember which) convinced me to make an account. So hello everyone, it's nice to finally make a post on here.

LMNO

Pæs

All of the lurkers coming out of the woodwork are Pope Lecherous. Just you wait and see.

minuspace

Quote from: Pæs on August 07, 2014, 05:05:17 AM
All of the lurkers coming out of the woodwork are Pope Lecherous. Just you wait and see.
Sounds just like diversion being dealt right there.  Admit it, you are Pope Lecherous :argh!:

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

Maybe. But until I have compelling evidence, I'll assume otherwise.
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

zackli

I'm not Pope Lecherous. I don't even know who Pope Lecherous is. Just ignore the fact that that is exactly what Pope Lecherous would say if he was trying to avoid being detected, and you'll see that I am 100% correct.

You have to believe ONE of them, don't you? This cuts right through all the BS and reveals the unsubstantiated nature of identity and beliefs in an online setting. The exact same thing occurs in real life (minus the identity part, usually).

The Good Reverend Roger

None of them have started announcing their new control over the church, or any weird racial crap.