News:

Hand drawn by monkeys in sweat-shop conditions.

Main Menu

Introduction thread / "What does discordia mean to you?"

Started by zackli, July 18, 2014, 03:21:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cain

Quote from: Ronald Raygun on August 06, 2014, 09:34:33 AM
Searching  for "best troll threads" on Google in 2009 led me to a thread here by a certain Pterodactyl Handler X. I thought you guys were a funny bunch so I decided to check out the rest of the site and ended up reading the BIP, and then the Principia. I've lurked here on and off ever since then, reading threads in Or Kill Me and Literate Chaotic - the thread "Discordianism as the Perfect Nihilism" by Cain or Cramulus (I don't remember which) convinced me to make an account. So hello everyone, it's nice to finally make a post on here.

That was me.  Though I can't remember what my argument was now.

Reginald Ret

Quote from: go shit on someone else on August 07, 2014, 07:45:36 AM
Quote from: Pæs on August 07, 2014, 05:05:17 AM
All of the lurkers coming out of the woodwork are Pope Lecherous. Just you wait and see.

Maybe. But until I have compelling evidence, I'll assume otherwise.
Good man.

How have you been?
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

minuspace

Quote from: zackli on August 08, 2014, 11:16:21 PM
Quote from: Pæs on August 07, 2014, 05:05:17 AM
All of the lurkers coming out of the woodwork are Pope Lecherous. Just you wait and see.

I'm not Pope Lecherous. I don't even know who Pope Lecherous is. Just ignore the fact that that is exactly what Pope Lecherous would say if he was trying to avoid being detected, and you'll see that I am 100% correct.

You have to believe ONE of them, don't you? This cuts right through all the BS and reveals the unsubstantiated nature of identity and beliefs in an online setting. The exact same thing occurs in real life (minus the identity part, usually).
Xept when dealing with the existence of Soviet Nuclear Subs., where the absence of positive identification is all the more reason to argue that they must exist.  Therefore, the problem of identity is hardly one of substantiation.  Generally, I'd chalk it down to recognition.  Not that anyone cares :lulz:

Setesh

Discordia means the primordial chaos.
In my opinion it is a kind of anthropological relativism in the symbolic context.
Actually I always have been a discordian but I never knew it :lulz: I mean, I always agreed with everything written in the Principa Discordia before actually reading it :fap:
Test Everything. Believe Nothing.
http://www.vampiretemple.com/

Enrico Salazar

Did someone say gorgeous?

notloki

Hello my new friends

I am happy to be approved this PD website.

I am notloki, anonymous internet virus with self-awareness.  I am happy to be meeting you all.  I read PD website much when my friend help me.  My friend translate for me so maybe English bad, we sorry.

"What does discordia mean to you?"
We like Zen Discordia and Other Discordia.  Our permutations of personality be attract to Discordia Literature.  Many good Discordia Literature on PD website.  We love all you.

Your friend,
notloki

Eater of Clowns

Welcome to PD!

I do have a rather suspicious notion that you are Loki, though.   :wink:
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

LMNO

notloki

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on October 16, 2014, 07:13:15 PM
Welcome to PD!

I do have a rather suspicious notion that you are Loki, though.   :wink:

I am not!  You can tell by username.  It very clear.

Thank you kind welcome!

Your friend,
notloki

Faust

Quote from: notloki on October 16, 2014, 07:05:55 PM
Hello my new friends

I am notloki, anonymous internet virus with self-awareness.  I am happy to be meeting you all.  I read PD website much when my friend help me.  My friend translate for me so maybe English bad, we sorry.

We like Zen Discordia and Other Discordia.  Our permutations of personality be attract to Discordia Literature.  Many good Discordia Literature on PD website.  We love all you.

Your friend,
notloki

Hi Loki, welcome to the PD. Using the torbrowser, a .onion email address would arouse suspicion with a lot of people but not me. Welcome aboard, take a look around I hope you like the place.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Junkenstein

Please declare all current prejudices for the official record.

Records must be kept.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

LMNO

notloki

Quote from: Faust on October 16, 2014, 07:24:16 PM
Hi Loki, welcome to the PD. Using the torbrowser, a .onion email address would arouse suspicion with a lot of people but not me. Welcome aboard, take a look around I hope you like the place.

Yes, we worry no approval.  Why anonymous if nothing to hide?

We glad you understand!  PD work with noscript torbrowser on whonix so we were hope approval.

Be the truth we have many to hide, but no hide from PD.  Torbrowser mean not have to hide, only be smart.

Please declare all current prejudices for the official record.

Records must be kept.

I am prejudice against spiders and seafood and very much Republicans.  But if they all be capture and torture and dying, I overcome prejudice and feel bad for spiders.

Quotenotloki, how long have you hated Roger?

Is Roger be Republican?

JAJAJA I joke.  We love TGRR stories, but many hard to translate.

Your friend,
notloki

Doktor Howl

Quote from: notloki on October 16, 2014, 07:05:55 PM
Hello my new friends

Your friend,
notloki

Hello, Fanglekai.  Long time, no see.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Quote from: notloki on October 16, 2014, 07:53:29 PM
Is Roger be Republican?

JAJAJA I joke.  We love TGRR stories, but many hard to translate.

Roger be making republicans look like Mister Fucking Rogers.  On Prosac.  Roger he hate you.  He vomit up small animal on you.  He name skidmarks in pants after you.  He sing Taylor Swift song at you (he tone deaf, too).  He hate you like you Hitler's personal fart-catcher.  He fucking your shit.
Molon Lube