News:

It is our goal to harrass and harangue you ever further toward our own incoherent brand of horse-laugh radicalism.

Main Menu

Introduction thread / "What does discordia mean to you?"

Started by zackli, July 18, 2014, 03:21:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

trix

Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 16, 2014, 09:07:12 PM
Quote from: trix on October 16, 2014, 09:02:12 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 16, 2014, 08:40:26 PM
Quote from: trix on October 16, 2014, 08:37:53 PM
but Howl's pretty good at calling out alts

We doktors call this "being a paranoid asshole".
:lol:
Heh, well you DID think I was poptard for a long time.  Hell for all I know you still do!

Everyone is poptard. 
Everyone is Nigel.
Ergo, Nigel is poptard.

Then:

There are an infinite number of Nigels.  This is known science.
Nigel has her dick up everyone's ass.  Even aliens.  This is why aliens probe us; it is an attempt at retaliation.
Ergo, poptard is fucking aliens. 

Lastly:

Nigel has her dick up everyone's ass.
Nigel is poptard.
Ergo, poptard has been abusing himself for years.

lol Dok, your brain really disturbs me sometimes.
There's good news tonight.  And bad news.  First, the bad news: there is no good news.  Now, the good news: you don't have to listen to the bad news.
Zen Without Zen Masters

Quote from: Cain
Gender is a social construct.  As society, we get to choose your gender.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: trix on October 16, 2014, 09:16:50 PM

Heh, well you DID think I was poptard for a long time.  Hell for all I know you still do!

Everyone is poptard. 
Everyone is Nigel.
Ergo, Nigel is poptard.

Then:

Nigel has her dick up everyone's ass.  Even aliens.  This is why aliens probe us; it is an attempt at retaliation.

Lastly:

Nigel is poptard.

YOU?  Try having ME between your ears 24/7.  It's like swimming in a sanitary district.
Molon Lube

Q. G. Pennyworth

Quote from: notloki on October 16, 2014, 09:11:38 PM
Quote from: Faust on October 16, 2014, 08:44:18 PM
Quote from: notloki on October 16, 2014, 07:53:29 PM

We glad you understand!  PD work with noscript torbrowser on whonix so we were hope approval.

You might lose some images with noscript but otherwise the forum tends to run no problem on it. There are a couple of pages off of the front page that might not display right but otherwise should be fine.

As roger said some troublesome people have been banned off of tor exit nodes (EDIT: actually these have probably been removed so it wont be an issue) so if you ever cant reach the site press the new IP button.

I no cause any trouble.

I like all people, even stupid opinion people :D

If bad English annoy or hard to understand I can try make it better.

If you're going to hang out on primarily English speaking boards, yeah, you're going to want to work on that. You are liable to get your face eaten over a misunderstanding otherwise.

Also, I don't trust anyone who doesn't cause any trouble.

Faust

We glad you understand!  PD work with noscript torbrowser on whonix so we were hope approval.

You might lose some images with noscript but otherwise the forum tends to run no problem on it. There are a couple of pages off of the front page that might not display right but otherwise should be fine.

As roger said some troublesome people have been banned off of tor exit nodes (EDIT: actually these have probably been removed so it wont be an issue) so if you ever cant reach the site press the new IP button.

I no cause any trouble.

Very good, enjoy  :)
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Everyone is poptard. 
Everyone is Nigel.
Ergo, Nigel is poptard.

Then:

Lastly:

Nigel is poptard.

I'm so lonely.  :cry:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

notloki

Pineal Gland need exercise or shrivel and die.  I take mine for walk in park with bag of tootsie roll, offer roll for answer to riddle.  Riddle always pun.

Pineal Gland not always rainbow and chocolate.  Doktor Howl have darker Gland I think.

trix

Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 16, 2014, 09:17:39 PM

YOU?  Try having ME between your ears 24/7.  It's like swimming in a sanitary district.

:lulz:
I suppose it's probably much more entertaining with an off button.  I wouldn't know though, my brain has different special snowflake issues of its own.  That old human curse.
There's good news tonight.  And bad news.  First, the bad news: there is no good news.  Now, the good news: you don't have to listen to the bad news.
Zen Without Zen Masters

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I no cause any trouble.

Not annoying, just transparently that of a native English speaker pretending to be a native Spanish speaker learning English. But I'm not passing judgement, because you might still turn out to be funny.  :)
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

trix

Quote from: Your Mom on October 16, 2014, 09:26:56 PM

lol, then why are you being poptard then?  Clearly that was a terrible decision of yours.

Quote from: notloki on October 16, 2014, 09:28:01 PM

Pineal Gland need exercise or shrivel and die.  I take mine for walk in park with bag of tootsie roll, offer roll for answer to riddle.  Riddle always pun.

Pineal Gland not always rainbow and chocolate.  Doktor Howl have darker Gland I think.

Heh, I agree on both counts!  I try to exercise my gland about twice a day, minimum.
Zen Without Zen Masters

notloki

Quote from: Your Mom on October 16, 2014, 09:29:49 PM
I no cause any trouble.

Not annoying, just transparently that of a native English speaker pretending to be a native Spanish speaker learning English. But I'm not passing judgement, because you might still turn out to be funny.  :)

Not native but better than pretend yes.

Anonymity is very much difficult.  It need focus and planning.

Goal is honest communication no spy on me.

QuoteIf you're going to hang out on primarily English speaking boards, yeah, you're going to want to work on that. You are liable to get your face eaten over a misunderstanding otherwise.

Also, I don't trust anyone who doesn't cause any trouble.

I am enough English to avoid big misunderstanding I think.  Only broken enough that patterns difficult to track, if someone spy.  Like Doktor Howl I paranoid.

I no cause trouble for Discordian website, that not mean I no cause trouble for other.  I am Discordian!

Your friend,
notloki

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: trix on October 16, 2014, 09:31:13 PM
Quote from: Your Mom on October 16, 2014, 09:26:56 PM

lol, then why are you being poptard then?  Clearly that was a terrible decision of yours.

I'm not just Poptard. I'm everyone. Which means that I am infinite, and that I am all alone.

notloki

trix

Quote from: notloki on October 16, 2014, 09:42:23 PM
No sympathy that mean I alone too, same reason.

hey at least we can talk to ourself, keeps us entertained!
Zen Without Zen Masters

notloki

Quote from: trix on October 16, 2014, 09:46:28 PM
Quote from: notloki on October 16, 2014, 09:42:23 PM
No sympathy that mean I alone too, same reason.

hey at least we can talk to ourself, keeps us entertained!
Speak for myself.

My friend,
notloki

notloki

OH add to list of prejudice, trix avatar picture.  Unless meant ironic.

notloki still love you trix!  Even stupid avatar not change it!

Your friend,
notloki