News:

Testimonial - Well it seems that most of you "discordians" are little more than dupes of the Cathedral/NWO memetic apparatus after all -- "freethinkers" in the sense that you are willing to think slightly outside the designated boxes of correct thought, but not free in the sense that you reject the existence of the boxes and seek their destruction.

Main Menu

Introduction thread / "What does discordia mean to you?"

Started by zackli, July 18, 2014, 03:21:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Junkenstein

Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Malchus

anima naturaliter discordia

Junkenstein

Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Malchus on October 30, 2014, 10:14:36 PM
Hello

I found out about Discordianityism today after finding about a ginormoplanet named Eris and its moon, Dysnomer. Trying to find more internetinfo about these places led me to some interesting websites. I read this Principa Dontcordium book, and now i do believe I  have solved the mystery.

Why type here? I don't know, so much of Discordianity would have been absolute nonsense 1 year ago. Today, so much was nonsense...

Correction it was a dwarf planet and the moon is Dysnomia. I just double checked to see if the whole thing was a prank. Fnord?

We don't say "dwarf".  We say "little planet".
Molon Lube

Malchus

[/quote]

[/quote]

Using adjectives to describe height is an artificial social construct, part and parcel of a maladptive discourse in a patriarchal misogynistic society.
anima naturaliter discordia

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: Malchus on October 30, 2014, 10:38:15 PM
Using adjectives to describe height is an artificial social construct, part and parcel of a maladptive discourse in a patriarchal misogynistic society.

That sounds like something a short person would say, puny.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on October 30, 2014, 10:40:00 PM

WHO YOU CALLIN SHORT, STRETCH???
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Faust

Sleepless nights at the chateau

Cain

Yeah, well, so is your mother.

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: Sexy St. Nigel on October 31, 2014, 06:20:21 AM

YOU'RE ORKADIAN, YOU'RE LIKE HALF A FOOT TOO SHORT TO BE CALLED SHORT

EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on October 31, 2014, 11:34:41 AM

Orkadians are on a different scale, really.   They measure how tall they aren't.
Molon Lube

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 31, 2014, 02:20:48 PM

Orkadians are on a different scale, really.   They measure how tall they aren't.

:lulz:

EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

Telarus

Quote from: Malchus on October 30, 2014, 10:14:36 PM
Hello

I found out about Discordianityism today after finding about a ginormoplanet named Eris and its moon, Dysnomer. Trying to find more internetinfo about these places led me to some interesting websites. I read this Principa Dontcordium book, and now i do believe I  have solved the mystery.

Why type here? I don't know, so much of Discordianity would have been absolute nonsense 1 year ago. Today, so much was nonsense...

Correction it was a dwarf planet and the moon is Dysnomia. I just double checked to see if the whole thing was a prank. Fnord?

https://web.archive.org/web/20101105110133/http://www.dysnomia.us/
Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cain on October 31, 2014, 09:48:51 AM

Yeah, well, so is your mother.

:lulz:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 31, 2014, 02:20:48 PM

OH SNAP!   :argh!: