News:

Endorsement:  I know that all of you fucking discordians are just a bunch of haters who seem to do anything you can to distance yourself from fucking anarchists which is just fine and dandy sit in your house on your computer and type inane shite all day until your fingers fall off.

Main Menu

Parents guide to Neckbeards.

Started by Ben Shapiro, July 19, 2014, 08:00:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ben Shapiro

When they say legalization is 4 medicine 4 sick ppl, they're just using other's misfortune as a front to usher in multi million industry. Once full legalization kicks in, true motivation is revealed & they throw the ppl they used to the side of the road.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Mamma needs to grow a set of ovaries and kick that brat out.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Junkenstein

There is something deeply tragic about a 24 year old man requiring a $10-20 allowance.

The chances of him being able to get the rent together on a regular basis seem slim. The most cost effective solution at this point would probably be for him to commit some moderately serious crimes. At best, he'll be financially independent. At worst, his room and board situation for the rest of his life is dealt with.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Suu

At first I thought, "troll." But then I kept reading the thread. I think this stepfather is legit, and really wants to help the kid.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Junkenstein

I'd say it's quite easy to believe.

I'm secretly hoping that the person in question finds out about it and resulting internet drama ensues. It's practically mandatory.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Suu

Considering he's on the Reddit page making fun of so-called neckbeards? Oh yes. This kid is going to find out.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."