News:

What about those weed gangsters that are mad about you giving speeches in Bumfuck, Maine?

Main Menu

Open Bar: Arguments About Turtles, All the Way Down

Started by Cain, August 09, 2014, 07:29:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sita

I'll readily admit that I'm glad the kid is going back to school next week.
Not only is it giving him more of a chance to be social (there is no kids his age at the complex) but it also gives me a bit of a breather.

Love him to death but having him around 24/7 starts getting a bit on my nerves after 2 1/2 months.
:ninja:
Laugh, even if you are screaming inside. Smile, because the world doesn't care if you feel like crying.

Pope Pixie Pickle

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on August 13, 2014, 11:24:11 PM
So, working on the next short story.

Bad guy (girl, actually) needs a schtick.

Weaponized sex toys?  Yes or no?

double dildo with ball bearings embedded in that shiz. also separates in the middle, add chains, nunchucks.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on August 14, 2014, 02:45:03 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on August 14, 2014, 01:59:33 AM
Quote from: Trivial on August 14, 2014, 12:20:44 AM
Do they talk?

I'M AN EXPLODING DILDO!

I'M AN EXPLODING DILDO!

You owe me a new pair of pants, you bastard.

:lulz:

Come on up and collect 'em.  I'll have some Belgian beer in the fridge.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Trivial

Sexy Octopus of the Next Noosphere Horde

There are more nipples in the world than people.

Reginald Ret

Quote from: Sita on August 14, 2014, 08:22:49 PM
Not only is it giving him more of a chance to be social (there is no kids his age at the complex) but it also gives me a bit of a breather.

Love him to death but having him around 24/7 starts getting a bit on my nerves after 2 1/2 months.

Quote from: Pope Pixie Pickle on August 14, 2014, 09:57:52 PM

double dildo with ball bearings embedded in that shiz. also separates in the middle, add chains, nunchucks.

OK, I don't think of myself as a prude, but those two comments together don't sit well with me.
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

LMNO

You're feeling uncomfortable about two unrelated posts next to each other?

Lo5?

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Regret on August 15, 2014, 06:51:30 PM
Quote from: Sita on August 14, 2014, 08:22:49 PM

Quote from: Pope Pixie Pickle on August 14, 2014, 09:57:52 PM

OK, I don't think of myself as a prude, but those two comments together don't sit well with me.

That's hardly my problem.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Suu

Husband fell out today during PT. He went and got himself dehydrated enough to get a bag of fluid via IV. The stress has been killing him so much he's forgetting to fucking hydrate. He got teased a bit, but every has been calling and checking on him. Another guy fell out, but didn't tell anyone he was feeling sick, and, an hour later, had to get carried off to the doc for 2 bags of fluid, getting screamed at by all the chiefs for not saying anything. So, yeah. It could be worse.

However, he's suddenly in much better spirits and seems less stressed, so hopefully this does the trick and gets him back on the wagon. I've been passing him jugs of water all day.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Suu

And now I begin my 32nd revolution around the sun.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Raz Tech

Quote from: The Suu on August 16, 2014, 04:02:00 AM
And now I begin my 32nd revolution around the sun.

Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday to you,
something something whatever,
Happy birthdayThe Suu

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

Week two of chronic sleep deprivation:

• Being aware of having impaired judgment and motor skills doesn't help improve them as far as I can tell.
  • Skin tone appears to be taking on an a difficult to pin down unhealthy look (tan but wan?).
  • Eyes feel dilated, but other people say they look fine.
  • Staring at the textures in the ceiling paint reveals a Batman portrait painted by Francis Bacon, a man with a grotesque face on his gigantic forehead looking plaintively away from me, a ninja with an eye instead of a head that is mid-blink while holding his dick to piss on something.
  • Stopped going to work because it turns out I'm not to be paid for my time. You see, I keep forgetting I moved to Fresno:lulz:
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Reginald Ret

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on August 15, 2014, 06:52:50 PM
You're feeling uncomfortable about two unrelated posts next to each other?

Lo5?
Yeah, I know. It is stupid.
It still gives me the heebiejeebies and I don't even know what those are!
I like it when my brain does something weird like this.
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"