News:

Discordianism:  It is some kind of a communist sect.

Main Menu

Roger/Waffle pointlessly pushing iron up in the air thread (warning: geekery)

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, August 26, 2014, 08:13:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: The All-Seeing Waffle on November 26, 2015, 03:03:24 PM
Your bench is almost as much as my squat.
Tested for maxes yesterday.
237 bench (107,5 kg)
353 squat (160 kg)

Testing dreadlift tomorrow.
Xmas meet on the 19th. Should manage a 1000lbs total.

Are you going to post pics from the meet?

I have built up the muscle around my right knee to where I can now do squats.  Not heavy squats, I think I maxed so far at 185 LBs, and I'll probably never hit big weights or the damn knee will explode and take out everyone in the gym.

I'm up to doing sets of 325 LB deadlifts, and I'm going to try to max at 400 LB this Friday.

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

EK WAFFLR

"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: The All-Seeing Waffle on November 29, 2015, 12:04:18 AM
A 400 lb deadlift is great!

I'll have pics taken.

Still haven't attempted it.  We were lipping off the our trainer and it became sled day.   :lulz:

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

EK WAFFLR

"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

[/b]

EK WAFFLR

GRAVEDIG!

I'm on my way to becoming a Powerlifting coach. TOday i completed my first program. In excel. Jesus, i'm a tiny bit proud of myself. LAst week I didn't even know i HAD excel on my computer.

[/b]

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: The All-Seeing Waffle on December 12, 2016, 11:24:00 PM
GRAVEDIG!

I'm on my way to becoming a Powerlifting coach. TOday i completed my first program. In excel. Jesus, i'm a tiny bit proud of myself. LAst week I didn't even know i HAD excel on my computer.

woot!

EK WAFFLR

[/b]