News:

All you can say in this site's defence is that it, rather than reality, occupies the warped minds of some of the planet's most twisted people; gods know what they would get up to if it wasn't here.  In these arguably insane times, any lessening or attenuation of madness is maybe something to be thankful for.

Main Menu

How many people are Addicted to Forums.

Started by Dr. Cow Ass, September 05, 2014, 07:26:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr. Cow Ass

Was referring to the video type of Podcast, and the reason I would never do it is because of this forum.

Can't risk some crazy finding out my identity, coming to my house, and shitting on my drive way or stealing my remote or spraying something almost witty on the side of my house.
I bring the Spicy.

Junkenstein

You seem to be implying that anyone would bother doing such things. And that someone would bother listening.

You're quite wrong. Twice.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Dr. Cow Ass on September 15, 2014, 05:25:41 AM
Was referring to the video type of Podcast, and the reason I would never do it is because of this forum.

Can't risk some crazy finding out my identity, coming to my house, and shitting on my drive way or stealing my remote or spraying something almost witty on the side of my house.

You seem to have an inflated view of your own importance.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Don't worry, that's the kind of thing that only happens to Roger.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Dr. Cow Ass

Quote from: Your Mom on September 15, 2014, 05:45:06 PM

Don't worry, that's the kind of thing that only happens to Roger.

Pffft, he wishes.

As for myself, I don't want to give the "Network" any ideas  :eek:
I bring the Spicy.

Meunster

Quote from: Dr. Cow Ass on September 05, 2014, 07:30:21 AM
Btw, if there is, then fuck the underground, action-oriented discordians. Compassion and Work is way fuckin harder than fun. Fun is Easy. So is moral relativism... easier than Work, that is.

Fuck the under ground discordians? Only if you provide the shovel.
Poe's law ;)