News:

Yeah, fuckface! Get ready to be beaten down. Grrr! Internet ain't so safe now is it motherfucker! Shit just got real! Bam!

Main Menu

Academia Ghetto Thread

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, September 05, 2014, 05:51:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Howl on December 09, 2014, 12:11:54 AM
Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on December 08, 2014, 11:58:09 PM
I also realized far too late that we won't be getting our projects back,.

What?

Our final projects. We turn them in and are graded and that's that.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on December 09, 2014, 12:45:49 AM

What?

Why don't they give them back?
Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Howl on December 09, 2014, 01:23:02 AM
Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on December 09, 2014, 12:45:49 AM

What?

Why don't they give them back?

Because it's the end of the term and school is done.

I'm sure I can ask to have it back and make arrangements to go pick it up during break. Sounds like a pain in th eass though.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Finished the physical aspect of my meta-representation. Around 10pm, one of  my teammates for the group project texted that she uploaded her powerpoint that was due yesterday.

Not my problem.

Now I eat a chicken leg, drink a beer, and plan to sleep a bitter and hateful sleep, wake up refreshed, practice a little retrosynthesis, and go rub my balls all over my fucking exam.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

While I was in my studio I made a dick for my classmate who's moving away to remember me by.

LMNO

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Ochem final done.

Just finished the final draft of my meta-representation paper.

I have basically an hour for either fucking around or studying before meeting up with the incompetent fucks in my project group. Seriously, guess when the presentation is due? OH YEAH IN TWO AND A HALF HOURS.

:roll:

I never have to see or talk to these people again after tonight, and my portion of the grade isn't dependent on them, so fuck it. I just talked to one of them tonight and she hasn't even done the readings for the two classes she missed, that she wants help from me to get partial credit for. I'm like, are you shitting me? READ THAT SHIT.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

The last time I had a group project both of my group partners dropped the class. I'm tempted to think it was because of me but life isn't that fair.

Yep.

Fuuuuuuuck this shit.

Nephew Twiddleton

Yesterday was the last day I had to do any other shit that wasn't studying for finals.

Everyone I've done labs with in physics has disappeared.

I did my cell bio presentation, and I think I did fairly well on it. I might upload the slides. My sleep schedule is all fucked up and I have trouble telling what day it is.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Nepos twiddletonis on December 10, 2014, 11:24:57 AM
Yesterday was the last day I had to do any other shit that wasn't studying for finals.

I did my cell bio presentation, and I think I did fairly well on it. I might upload the slides. My sleep schedule is all fucked up and I have trouble telling what day it is.

I'd love to see your slides... I have cell this Spring, they might help me out.

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on December 10, 2014, 03:41:03 PM
[quote author=Nepos twiddletonis link=topic=36796.msg1365392#msg1365392 date=1418210697

I'd love to see your slides... I have cell this Spring, they might help me out.
[/quote]

Cool, I'll upload them tonight. It was on the possible plasmid origin of Geminivirus

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Just got out of my neurophysiology final, pretty much killed it.

Three down, one left. At 8am. I haven't had any chance to study for it, so that's what I'm doing after I get home until roughly 10pm tonight.

First I have to meet a classmate to help her catch up on some shit she missed, which I wish I wasn't doing but I'm fucking helpful that way and shit.

Nephew Twiddleton

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

That looks sweet, Twid, I'll check it out tomorrow when I'm sane again.

Fuck zinc fingers.