News:

For my part, I've replaced optimism and believing the best of people by default with a grin and the absolute 100% certainty that if they cannot find a pig to fuck, they will buy some bacon and play oinking noises on YouTube.

Main Menu

some of me has wriitten whoat is this

Started by Sung Low, September 11, 2014, 10:23:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sung Low

You Fuckers!!! I'm not scared, I'm just fucking tired. There's a difference between a fear of competing and being bored with all the fucking bullshit. Do I need to try? This stuff comes naturally to me... passive resistance? Resistant to what? To the idea that I need to be a certain way or confirm to their expectations just so they'll get off my back? Fuck that. I am what I chose to be, and I'll keep kicking your fucking heads in if you insist on trying to push your bullshit opinions onto me. Oh, so you need a fucking Leader? Someone who knows what's what and can show you the way? Being lead by the nose leads to the fucking slaughterhouse. Have a nice time on the farm, grunt, because that's all you'll ever see. I don't know if I believe this shit I'm writing I do not fucking know, but I will keep on trying. I am trying. Trying real fucking hard not to stomp some fucking arsebag into the ground, but they will insist on getting in my way... Fortunately, I am tempered with compassion and understanding. "Forgive them, for they know not what they do". They almost certainly do know what they do, they just chose to ignore or rationalise or blame someone else. It wasn't my fault. TV made me do it. My friends said I should. The government lies, but I have to make a choice. Right or wrong. Truth lies deception. It's what the con thrives on. I'd like to sit back and watch. At now I am right stuck in the middle. Borrowed. Sometimes I can. Sit back and watch it flow. It brings with it peace. a sense of detachment. Of seeing outside and within. The nonsense of the struggle. But still, I can't let go. It pervades, insinuates, says what can and cannot be. It does not see. It exists. It doesn't know any other way. Consuming itself until all is dust. atoms. waveform. unself../

The d key has chosen to absent itself

The Good Reverend Roger

It started off awesome, but got kinda word-salady at the very end.  Also, block of text.

It's worth saving though.  Suggest re-write.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Sung Low

Re-write, with additions, is inevitable...

The d key has chosen to absent itself