News:

Feel my amazing brain. Go on, touch it!

Main Menu

An Art I Done

Started by Rico Escobar, September 17, 2014, 04:59:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rico Escobar

https://imageshack.com/i/pcvzDIXxj

This is a portrait I did of my associate, Guy Close.  He's more or less "The Face" of the cabal that we've been assembling.
RICO ESCOBAR

President and Founder
Escobar Enterprises

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Bobby Campbell

Quote from: Your Mom on September 17, 2014, 06:04:10 PM
That is quite nice.

It really is! Those are some especially good hands.

Rico Escobar

I was pretty impressed with how the hands turned out myself, if for no other reason that hands are, artistically speaking, the bane of my existence.
RICO ESCOBAR

President and Founder
Escobar Enterprises

Rico Escobar

Glad you guys enjoyed it!  I'm getting ready to start a small woodblock print of Sri Syadasti for an altarpiece.  I'll toss it up if I finish it before I die.   If I were actually capable of completing work regularly I'd be..... well... successful as an artist I guess.
RICO ESCOBAR

President and Founder
Escobar Enterprises

notloki

Very talent art my friend! You make Guy look Magician or much eerie.

Want to see more art your talent make.

Your friend,
notloki

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Rico Escobar on September 29, 2014, 07:17:24 PM
Glad you guys enjoyed it!  I'm getting ready to start a small woodblock print of Sri Syadasti for an altarpiece.  I'll toss it up if I finish it before I die.   If I were actually capable of completing work regularly I'd be..... well... successful as an artist I guess.

:lulz: Probably the single most significant element in determining whether a person will be a successful artist.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."