News:

Not just a bunch of "Trotskyist, car-hating, Hugo Chavez idolising, newt-fancying hypocrites and bendy bus fetishists."

Main Menu

The art pad topic

Started by ~~~~Closed~~~~, December 25, 2004, 06:48:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pedero

o_0
http://artpad.art.com/gallery/?ibpmpi1f7vmo

It sucks that after you do too much, things start getting choppy.
Rev. Episkopos Summus Sanctissimus REX the Pope Most Wholey Pedero,
Emperor,
the Royal Arch of Theoretical Authoritarians,
Maestosissime Commandante,
Los New Insurgentas de South America, Ltd.
A New ComIntern Division,
Primus Illuminatus,
Knower of Fnord,
K.S.C.

This message has been Sponsored by the Holy Royal Knights of the Octarine Octa-Pie as Enunciated by God Herself and her Five Applestoles.

The Emperor of the Bering Strait had no say in this, aside from the fnords every now and then.

doubtless incident

TIMMYYYYY!!!!!!

Malaul

Coito ergo sum
O! Plus! Perge! Aio! Hui! Hem!
"You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy,the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named Bush, Dick, and Colon.  --Comedian Chris Rock

doubtless incident

yeah, you can laugh cause it wasn't you who ate all that curry last night and then drank all that ale. :?

sorry about your rug, though. really.
TIMMYYYYY!!!!!!

Malaul

not my rug
Ive got tile floors
Coito ergo sum
"You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy,the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named Bush, Dick, and Colon.  --Comedian Chris Rock

doubtless incident

oh okay.

careful you don't slip in the used curry then.
TIMMYYYYY!!!!!!

Malaul

cats took care if it
its ok now
Coito ergo sum

doubtless incident

bloody cats. i love um.

don't let them kiss you till they do somethng to sweeten their breaths a bit.
like eat a mouse or something.
TIMMYYYYY!!!!!!

Malaul

oddly
they havent been icky smelling lately
I think they are snorting lines of sugar when Im not looking
Coito ergo sum

doubtless incident

good on them

don't you love cats?
irrisistabel evil little bastards
TIMMYYYYY!!!!!!

Eldora, Oracle of Alchemy

Horab Fibslager

discoavpack01, courtesy of the silent empire
if you want to make pack exclusive contributions, feel free to pm me or get ahold of me on msn. this includes different crops and resizes of already used paintings.
avatars should be no larger than 100x100 pixels.
Hell is other people.

bob-o

Quote from: BellaI meant the art you made. It's great.
I just sent my kid a link and she cracked up.

really? wow, i'm surprised. i really don't think it's that funny, lol.
"the use of fasteners is to be next to godliness" - R.H.Howes

Eldora, Oracle of Alchemy

http://artpad.art.com/gallery/?ibprl31w9k8
This is probably a better representation of my ride home, sorry. :roll:  :wink:  :shock:  8)

bob-o

for those who like the bobs: (hope this one works well)
http://artpad.art.com/?ibprsvtqnac

~bob-o

*edit* it's crap...
"the use of fasteners is to be next to godliness" - R.H.Howes