News:

So essentially, the enemy of my enemy is not my friend, he's just another moronic, entitled turd in the bucket.

Main Menu

The art pad topic

Started by ~~~~Closed~~~~, December 25, 2004, 06:48:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eldora, Oracle of Alchemy

http://artpad.art.com/?igkd3d4sic8

I saw this, well it looked better, but I saw it inside my eyeballs, or more likely inside my brain, but I can't see inside my brain, but I remember seeing a smiley like this, but I couldn't find it, but while I was looking for it I accidentally ended up at part of Verthaine's site, which was odd, it looked familiar, but I am tired and going to bed now :D

This is the kind of smiley I remember, but I don't remember where I saw it and I can't find it and I don't draw well, so there you go. :?

agent compassion

'I'll take you out for a meal with Mr. and Mrs. Pain, order up some violent quiche. Do you want some?' - ++++++ Moon

Quote from: agent compassionYou mean this guy?

Nope.  It was bigger, more of a regular smiley and the rays going out were squiggly.  It used to be there were only a few sites with the PD on them, now there are so many I have no idea which one it was on.

LMNO

~~~~Closed~~~~

Quote from: LMNOi don't get it.

if you've ever played Tetris Attack you would.

Quote from: Hotsuma
Quote from: LMNOi don't get it.

if you've ever played Tetris Attack you would.
OK, now it makes sense.  I think I played that one.  Those games are so addicting :twisted:

http://artpad.art.com/?ihcd0v1kocus

I saw this in a meditation, only it looked better there, or smoother or something.  So I thought I would share it with you guys.  It was like a hollow sphere I was floating in.  It was pretty cool and one of those things the mind does that I have a difficult describing with others.

Rev. St. Syn, KSC (Ret.)

Synaptyclypse Generator Publishing Sect, POEE International Resource Center

Bella

Wow.That's very cool.
just like in a dream
you'll open your mouth to scream
and you won't make a sound

you can't believe your eyes
you can't believe your ears
you can't believe your friends
you can't believe you're here

Pope Erich I, KSC

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

http://artpad.art.com/?ii6tw8oweak

The Medium is the message.
Help us publish an illumanated version of the Principia www.cafepress.com/goldandappl

Apple

Malaul

Coito ergo sum
O! Plus! Perge! Aio! Hui! Hem!
"You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy,the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named Bush, Dick, and Colon.  --Comedian Chris Rock

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH ART PAD IS A STUPID WHORE!!!! :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:
I WAS WORKING ON SOMETHING FOR 2 HOURS AND THEN IT RANDOMLY STOPPED WORKING WHEN I WAS ALMOST DONE :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:
FUCKING PIECE OF SHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

kthxbye