News:

Testamonial:  "My god, you people are depressing."

Main Menu

The Dollop - The Thread

Started by Junkenstein, September 22, 2014, 07:19:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Howl on June 05, 2015, 04:36:37 PM
Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on June 05, 2015, 04:25:42 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on June 05, 2015, 04:22:44 PM
Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on March 13, 2015, 02:39:47 PM
Apparently Liam is really really into Rajneesh these days.  :|

Liam?  Like Robin's Liam?

Who's Robin?

She used to be an admin here.

So which Liam?

The Discordian one who used to be on some other Discordian forum and is now on Facebook
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Last name starts with G. I don't know any others.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on June 05, 2015, 04:48:05 PM

Who's Robin?

So which Liam?

The Discordian one who used to be on some other Discordian forum and is now on Facebook

If he's British, that's the guy.
Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Howl on June 05, 2015, 05:33:18 PM

Who's Robin?

So which Liam?

Yep, British!

Cain

Urgh.  Ranjeesh is a shithead.  "Jews are always in search of their Hitlers", sexual abuse promoting, homphobic shithead.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on June 05, 2015, 05:53:48 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on June 05, 2015, 05:33:18 PM

Who's Robin?

So which Liam?

Yep, British!

Yep.  He's Robin's BF, who convinced her to drop out of EB&G, etc, in favor of smoking pot full time, or so he told me.

He was last known as Love Stoat or something, here.  When he left, it was a "Roger is persecuting me and clinging to the underside of my car" thing, and then he laboriously deleted the content of ALL of his posts.

ETA:  Robin was Bella.
Molon Lube

Demolition Squid

Didn't he used to run POEE too?

I have a book he signed from a competition I won back when I was first getting into the whole Discordian thing. Its a pity he went insane.
Vast and Roaring Nipplebeast from the Dawn of Soho

Cain

Quote from: Demolition Squid on June 05, 2015, 09:01:34 PM

I have a book he signed from a competition I won back when I was first getting into the whole Discordian thing. Its a pity he went insane.

No, that was Synaptyx, who despite being Scottish is still otherwise sane.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cain on June 05, 2015, 07:02:21 PM
Urgh.  Ranjeesh is a shithead.  "Jews are always in search of their Hitlers", sexual abuse promoting, homphobic shithead.

Absolute unmitigated filth, yes.

Demolition Squid

Quote from: Cain on June 05, 2015, 09:02:34 PM

No, that was Synaptyx, who despite being Scottish is still otherwise sane.

Oh awesome! I always thought he married Bella and then went odd (or went odd and then married Bella)

I am happy I was wrong. That dude wrote some awesome stuff in the book.  :lulz:
Vast and Roaring Nipplebeast from the Dawn of Soho

Doktor Howl

No, that was Synaptix, who is an amazing guy.
Molon Lube

Junkenstein

New up is Tom Dennison and The Omaha Riot.

Credit where it's due, this is particularly fucked up. Beyond the man himself being a real class act, you've got the riot which is beyond fucked up. Any race riot where white guys are being arrested in blackface is not ending well.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Junkenstein

New up is Milton and his three jesuses.

I thought I was pretty well versed in fucked up psychological experiments until this one.

The very short version :
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Three_Christs_of_Ypsilanti

QuoteTo study the basis for delusional belief systems, Rokeach brought together three men who each claimed to be Jesus Christ and confronted them with one another's conflicting claims, while encouraging them to interact personally as a support group. Rokeach also attempted to manipulate other aspects of their delusions by inventing messages from imaginary characters. He did not, as he had hoped, provoke any lessening of the patients' delusions, but did document a number of changes in their beliefs.

While initially the three patients quarreled over who was holier and reached the point of physical altercation, they eventually each explained away the other two as being patients with a mental disability in a hospital, or dead and being operated by machines

It did not go well. It was not helped by his continual fucking with them. The stunning part is that this went on for months.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.