News:

I know you said that you wouldn't tolerate excuses, but I have a real good one.

Main Menu

The Dollop - The Thread

Started by Junkenstein, September 22, 2014, 07:19:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Junkenstein

Continuing quality with Dan Burros - Leader of the american nazi party. Guess his racial heritage.

There's also one on Alexis St Martin and that's just a whole heap of what the fuck.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Prelate Diogenes Shandor

Quote from: Junkenstein on September 22, 2014, 07:19:34 AM

Why? Well, this week you've got the first biological terror attack in the US by a cult, through the use of diarrhoea. Who done it? Well technically the Guru, you may recall the guy who wanted to get into the Guinness book of records for having the most Rolls Royces? No? Then you need to listen to this shit. 

You mean Bhagwan Shree Rajneesh?

Does it mention the fact that in additoon to being a terr0rist he was also a crypto-Nazi bastard who advocated the killing of jews and cripples and the relocation of gays to concentration camps? I think that that stuff is way worse than the salmonella.

Praise NHGH! For the tribulation of all sentient beings.

a plague on both your houses -Mercutio

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrTGgpWmdZQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVWd7nPjJH8

It is an unfortunate fact that every man who seeks to disseminate knowledge must contend not only against ignorance itself, but against false instruction as well. No sooner do we deem ourselves free from a particularly gross superstition, than we are confronted by some enemy to learning who would plunge us back into the darkness -H.P.Lovecraft

He who fights with monsters must take care lest he thereby become a monster -Nietzsche

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHhrZgojY1Q

You are a fluke of the universe, and whether you can hear it of not the universe is laughing behind your back -Deteriorata

Don't use the email address in my profile, I lost the password years ago

Prelate Diogenes Shandor

Quote from: Junkenstein on November 19, 2014, 09:28:16 PM
Continuing quality with Dan Burros - Leader of the american nazi party. Guess his racial heritage.

Burros is an apt surname; he sounds like an ass.
Praise NHGH! For the tribulation of all sentient beings.

a plague on both your houses -Mercutio

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrTGgpWmdZQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVWd7nPjJH8

It is an unfortunate fact that every man who seeks to disseminate knowledge must contend not only against ignorance itself, but against false instruction as well. No sooner do we deem ourselves free from a particularly gross superstition, than we are confronted by some enemy to learning who would plunge us back into the darkness -H.P.Lovecraft

He who fights with monsters must take care lest he thereby become a monster -Nietzsche

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHhrZgojY1Q

You are a fluke of the universe, and whether you can hear it of not the universe is laughing behind your back -Deteriorata

Don't use the email address in my profile, I lost the password years ago

Reginald Ret

This seems relevant, but my brain has been soaked in hangover, somy judgement is not to be trusted.
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

Junkenstein

Latest Dollop covers the origins of the LAPD and associated history.

From the history of "Negro Alley" to the various fuckery involving the Chinese (Laws essentially legalising white on asian crime, to start with), LAPD month is shaping up nicely. 
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Junkenstein

Next LAPD dollop tends to be more about Clinton Clifford.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clifford_Clinton

Wikipedia really fails to do him justice here. Free meals, meals for millions and so much more.

If you're not listening to this yet and loving it you're dead inside.

Junkenstein

Quote from: Prelate Diogenes Shandor on November 21, 2014, 08:21:37 AM

Why? Well, this week you've got the first biological terror attack in the US by a cult, through the use of diarrhoea. Who done it? Well technically the Guru, you may recall the guy who wanted to get into the Guinness book of records for having the most Rolls Royces? No? Then you need to listen to this shit. 

Does it mention the fact that in additoon to being a terr0rist he was also a crypto-Nazi bastard who advocated the killing of jews and cripples and the relocation of gays to concentration camps? I think that that stuff is way worse than the salmonella.

While it is arguably worse, it's just run of the mill crazy really. Having flunkies roaming around trying to give various "enemies" the shits is just fucking insane.

LAPD month has finished up with the Rampart events which some of you might remember. Just a lovely story all round there.

Some actual laughs with the reverse dollop on the fine cinema traditions of North Korea and the problems they had with all their films containing "sadness and crying". The result of trying to fix this, "Pulgasari", is now on my "to watch" list. And escaping people. Everyone loves an escape.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Prelate Diogenes Shandor on November 21, 2014, 08:21:37 AM

He also separated mothers from their children, advocating a kind of creepy communal childrearing in which nobody gets attached to each other or places special importance on any human being (other than himself).

In addition, when he wanted a married woman for himself, he would simply send the husband and children to other commune locations. Some of them were never reunited.

The dude was a complete shithole, and the annoying thing is that he went on to reinvent himself spouting different garbage, and people still quote his "wisdom" under the name Osho.

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Junkenstein

This thing remains high quality.

Recent good ones include this history of Cereal in America and Charles "Couldn't get laid in a sex cult" Giteau. The former makes you reconsider breakfast somewhat and the latter is an impressive exploration of delusion leading to a fairly famous assassination.

Junkenstein

Still pretty decent. Quite an insight into how chunks of AMERICA have changed/not changed and why so much shit is wrong in certain places.

Good recent ones again are the fans of Philidelphia and the Newport Sex Scandal. US Navy at it's finest right there.

Pergamos

I have a friend who was part of the Baghwan cult, he moved to the commune in Oregon and everything.  He has some rather interesting stories.

I guess he and a few other pranksters decided the commune needed an opposition party, so they founded the "Negative Attitude Party"

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Apparently Liam is really really into Rajneesh these days.  :|
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Junkenstein

Still surprised more of you haven't tried this.

Recent good ones include the kidnapping of Patty Hearst/Symbionese liberation army and an overview of the history of Centralia otherwise known as that town that's got a massive fucking fire burning beneath it.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I don't have time. I don't even have time for things I already KNOW I enjoy.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on March 13, 2015, 02:39:47 PM
Apparently Liam is really really into Rajneesh these days.  :|

Liam?  Like Robin's Liam?
Molon Lube