Where Everybody Knows You're Lame. 

Main Menu

Generation Y Can't I Do That

Started by GlompChomp, September 25, 2014, 04:38:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: GlompChomp on September 25, 2014, 11:01:07 PM
Quote from: Your Mom on September 25, 2014, 10:57:13 PM

Too late, I already hated you first. I'm usually kind to people with below-average IQ but for you I'll make an exception.

If my IQ is below average yours needs to be reheated at a special site on the surface of the Sun, you've made multiple reading comprehension errors here, claimed you haven't read what I said while in the same sentence attempting to make jabs at what you CLEARLY read. You are dumb. It's plain to see and that's why I'm convinced you don't have a house, kids, a regular tax budget, a mortgage, barbecues in the backyard that don't involve drug use etc.

Here's the problem:  I know Nigel personally, IRL.  I know for certain she is telling the truth.  And your opinion on the subject carries no weight whatsoever. 

Now, NOTHING you have said adds up.  You're just another 20-something basement-case drone.  In Japan, you'll be called an Otaku (sp?).  Here, you're just a loser.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Your Mom on September 25, 2014, 11:02:18 PM
Quote from: GlompChomp on September 25, 2014, 11:01:07 PM
Quote from: Your Mom on September 25, 2014, 10:57:13 PM

Too late, I already hated you first. I'm usually kind to people with below-average IQ but for you I'll make an exception.

If my IQ is below average yours needs to be reheated at a special site on the surface of the Sun, you've made multiple reading comprehension errors here, claimed you haven't read what I said while in the same sentence attempting to make jabs at what you CLEARLY read. You are dumb. It's plain to see and that's why I'm convinced you don't have a house, kids, a regular tax budget, a mortgage, barbecues in the backyard that don't involve drug use etc.

You and every other single one of the 900 other people who attended Foley's funeral were clearly close personal friends with him though, right?  :lol:

:lulz:

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

GlompChomp

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 25, 2014, 10:58:21 PM

It means that, even if true (which I doubt), your claim doesn't grant any sort of credibility at all.  It makes no sense.

IT'S NOT FOR STREET CRED YOU IMBECILE IT WAS POSED AS AN EXAMPLE OF MULTICULTURALISM'S REDEEMING QUALITIES SHINING THROUGH DESPITE IT BEING CAUSED BY MULTICULTURALISM FAILING HARD.

BUT YOU DO NOT CARE SO STOP PRETENDING TO CARE OR I WILL FLY INTO THE ASTRAL TONIGHT AND RAPE YOUR SOLAR PLEXUS WITH MY DICK
widdly scuds

I stretch my penis in a saltwater toffee maker every Tuesday and Saturday.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: GlompChomp on September 25, 2014, 11:04:44 PM

It means that, even if true (which I doubt), your claim doesn't grant any sort of credibility at all.  It makes no sense.

IT'S NOT FOR STREET CRED YOU IMBECILE IT WAS POSED AS AN EXAMPLE OF MULTICULTURALISM'S REDEEMING QUALITIES SHINING THROUGH DESPITE IT BEING CAUSED BY MULTICULTURALISM FAILING HARD.

BUT YOU DO NOT CARE SO STOP PRETENDING TO CARE OR I WILL FLY INTO THE ASTRAL TONIGHT AND RAPE YOUR SOLAR PLEXUS WITH MY DICK

Nobody's pretending to care, Caps Lock Champion.  :lol:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

You don't come off as being as tough as you seem to think you do.  Just saying.

TGRR,
Isn't sure why supposedly knowing James Foley would make you tough.

GlompChomp

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 25, 2014, 11:03:37 PM

Here's the problem:  I know Nigel personally, IRL.  I know for certain she is telling the truth.  And your opinion on the subject carries no weight whatsoever. 

Now, NOTHING you have said adds up.  You're just another 20-something basement-case drone.  In Japan, you'll be called an Otaku (sp?).  Here, you're just a loser.

Ok first of all everything you've been saying is shit, foppish nonsense and faggotry so you're most likely lying secondly the word is Hikkikomori and it means loner. An Otaku is someone who is physically addicted to Anime.
widdly scuds

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Now if you'll pardon me, I have to walk up to the Whole Foods for some wine and cheese. Please continue your capslock meltdown in the meantime, and remember:

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: GlompChomp on September 25, 2014, 11:07:12 PM

Ok first of all everything you've been saying is shit, foppish nonsense and faggotry so you're most likely lying secondly the word is Hikkikomori and it means loner. An Otaku is someone who is physically addicted to Anime.

I'm glad you knew that.  Because nobody else cares.   :lulz:

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Your Mom on September 25, 2014, 11:07:37 PM
Now if you'll pardon me, I have to walk up to the Whole Foods for some wine and cheese. Please continue your capslock meltdown in the meantime, and remember:

Yeah, I gotta go get the keys to the new digs.  I'm out.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Amazing... you managed to make yourself look even more pitiful. Do you also own multiple fedoras?

GlompChomp

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 25, 2014, 11:07:06 PM

You don't come off as being as tough as you seem to think you do.  Just saying.

TGRR,
Isn't sure why supposedly knowing James Foley would make you tough.

Because I'm not trying to look tough, it wasn't a fucking act of self aggrandizement to bring that up, this may shock your sensitive little life of everything revolves around my own anus but not everyone is an egocentrist who is trying to makr themselves look better online. Like I said, I brought it up because of the fucking topic of discussion, as an example of a time when things did not get horribly racist, despite it being caused by things being horribly racist. DO YOU UNDERSTAND?
widdly scuds

GlompChomp

Quote from: Your Mom on September 25, 2014, 11:07:37 PM

Franzia and Velveeta aren't wine and cheese.
widdly scuds

GlompChomp

Quote from: Your Mom on September 25, 2014, 11:08:37 PM

Amazing... you managed to make yourself look even more pitiful. Do you also own multiple fedoras?

Oh Jesus Christ God forbid I actually know more generally than the fools I'm talking to lest I become accused of somehow belonging to it part and parcel.

I own two hats. A wool cap and a fucking wool cap for when I'm fucking bears in the woods. They look like something a junky might wear and store their special crackpipe in because I'm stylish like that.
widdly scuds

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: GlompChomp on September 25, 2014, 11:12:49 PM
Quote from: Your Mom on September 25, 2014, 11:08:37 PM

Oh Jesus Christ God forbid I actually know more generally than the fools I'm talking to lest I become accused of somehow belonging to it part and parcel.

I own two hats. A wool cap and a fucking wool cap for when I'm fucking bears in the woods. They look like something a junky might wear and store their special crackpipe in because I'm stylish like that.

Bears in Evanston, IL?  Really?  I mean, if you're from Foley's home town.  Because I lived not far from Evanston, and there was a bear population of zero (0).  Lots of deer.  Did you mean deer?  (one has antlers, the other has gigantic fucking claws).

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: GlompChomp on September 25, 2014, 11:09:30 PM

Because I'm not trying to look tough,

That's very fortunate. Because I don't see how living in Foley's hometown would accomplish that.  Evanston is pretty suburban.