News:

Oceana has always been at war with Iraq

Main Menu

Generation Y Can't I Do That

Started by GlompChomp, September 25, 2014, 04:38:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GlompChomp

Ah the Millenials. Sociologists love to hate us and so does your grandmother. We are a generation that will never stop believing, even when it is clearly bad for us. No boundary is too uncrossable, no dream too unachievable, no organism too unfuckable.

You know what the problem is with us Y people? We all know that whoever named us Generation Y was trying to imply that our children were going to be born into a post-apocalyptic world in order to sell us bulk camping gear and expensive bunkers for the Paris HIltons yet we all know exactly what we would do in the event of a zombie apocalypse.

We are a generation who pretty much without exception get the big con yet buy into it anyway. For shits and giggles. For the lulz. We know the Baby Boomers took all the good stuff and left us with a gaping anus for a world, yet most of us are employed by them, listening to their full of shit personal development speeches, trying hopelessly to gain their approval on TV networks, which we know are just another one of those played out jokes. Some of us buy iphones to be ironic (and if you have done this may God have mercy on your soul).

Why do we do it? Why, why is everything a big joke to Generation Y? Even our civil rights movements are jokes, our versions of feminism, masculinity, LGBT culture and so on is nothing but a litany of inane tumblr memes spiring into an endless universe of I can out-obscure your special little snowflakeness. There's hardly any cohesiveness, except on the social mores of the Boomers. Those we have all collectively and silently agreed to uphold. As a joke of course. To be ironic. Because we can't be arsed to do anything about it. It's nihilism with a twist of rainbow. Spawned of the kind of world Aldous Huxley dreamed up in such simplistic terms, we willingly call each others Alphas, Betas, Gammas and so on. Well, some of us. To some of us these things are offensive, yet not as offensive as the Boomer's struggles it seems. Nothing to provoke real rage, but slang words to refer to different human races? Something we all know, as members of Generation Y and an integrated global world, we are completely, well past seeing as actual problems?

Our rage is gone. For all the jokes we're capable of, our ineffectiveness is decidedly unfunny.
widdly scuds

I stretch my penis in a saltwater toffee maker every Tuesday and Saturday.

The Johnny

GlompChomp, one of the reasons why everyone hates generation Y.

But seriously now, is this an attempt to string together rational thoughts besides poopy word salad?... Anyhow, from a previous post and some sentence in this one you seem to not understand why people get outraged at the useof certain words or racist slurs and ill try to convey something to you: words are not just words, words have meanings, history and intention, and if you cannot understand that, its because you are an egocentrical person with no empathy that cannot see beyond its own white privilege and probably willfully ignorant which is the most obnoxious kind of ignorance.

Prove me wrong, or not, im just bored.
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

GlompChomp

Quote from: The Johnny on September 25, 2014, 05:26:33 AM
GlompChomp, one of the reasons why everyone hates generation Y.

But seriously now, is this an attempt to string together rational thoughts besides poopy word salad?... Anyhow, from a previous post and some sentence in this one you seem to not understand why people get outraged at the useof certain words or racist slurs and ill try to convey something to you: words are not just words, words have meanings, history and intention, and if you cannot understand that, its because you are an egocentrical person with no empathy that cannot see beyond its own white privilege and probably willfully ignorant which is the most obnoxious kind of ignorance.

Prove me wrong, or not, im just bored.

Well see this is what I'm talking about, if you can conjure up the woes of the past with words you're letting the words have power that they shouldn't. The abuses of the black race by white people isn't something I feel guilt for OR have any privilege from. White privilege is not real. It is a cursed idea from a cursed time seeking to bring that past misery into the future. I don't deserve to suffer, live in fear of black retribution because of naughty words or cowtow to the culture of black monopolization of violence (hip hop gun culture coupled with white liberal gun banning).

I don't have any white privilege. One thing in history white liberally run schools are not keen on teaching is what actually caused the Dark Ages. If you want to talk about things that have put a dent in the advancement of human civilization by proxy of a particular race (white Europeans) you need look no further.

But what actually caused the Dark Ages? One thing overwhelmingly led to the spread of plague, poverty, social isolationism, excessive militarism, superstition and so on. Islam. The religious favorite of even the most recent civil rights leaders, not just Malcolm X but the most recent vocal advocates of black civil rights, or as I call them, the idea that black people are still being oppressed despite all contrary evidence.

So what did Islam do? Well, contrary again to what most public schools teach, they did not simply defend the Holy Land, they invaded Europe after the Crusades were lost in over 500 battles and during this time, taking white slaves was extremely popular. This was commonplace and occurred from the fall of the Roman Empire (the real fall, not the Barbarian takeover) to the Christian Reconquista and long after in smaller pockets. Whites were being enslaved by Islam the entire time in the same way blacks were enslaved during the Colonial era. Want to know more on this instead of patronizing me? Here's a simple starting point; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_Qpy0mXg8Y&feature=youtu.be&t=1s

The other most prominent example of white slavery on a major, racially driven scale is the Ashkenazi Jewish people, who are similar to Cossacks in genetic profile, being enslaved by the ancient Egyptians. It wasn't black people lugging and carving those massive stones, it was abused white people viewed as lower than dirt, ruled by black people. Ever look at the face of the Sphinx or a Pharaonic statue, or any of the paintings? They're all black, every single one of them. Except for the slaves. You aren't taught this shit in school. You're taught to feel guilt, to cower in shame and to give PRIVILEGE to black people.

Now I'm not saying this to scream WHITE POWER, though I never feel any shame for my race and scorn the idea of "white privilege", I am saying this to say that racial enslavement is occurring in cycles. Some people, in fact many black people, particularly in America, would like to see this happen again. They believe it would be just and I think many white liberals would gladly chain themselves. Me, I don't plan to be a part of the white privilege shame circlejerk. I also don't plan to be on the side of the minority who will stand viciously against this kind of takeover. I likely will not be alive for this cyclical epoch, nor will any of us alive right now, but it could occur sooner than I expect.

This isn't my point though, I don't want to be on either side. I don't want to feel guilt for being white or abnormal respect toward black people simply for them being black and I don't want racism to exist.

When I go around shouting NIGGER it's because I am completely disillusioned with white guilt and white privilege and I am asserting the fact that I don't need anyone's fucking permission to be approved of as a decent, politically correct and evolved human. I already know I am. I think we will probably always have racial disagreements, if not among humans then among our yet to be met space alien brothers, sisters and xirs. So rather than cowtowing and being all guilty for shit my ancestors did which I took no part in and keep my mouth shut when a group of black people walk by going NIGGA HAHA NIGGA DAT DU DOE NIGGA ZIP ZOP ZOOBADEBOP I'm going to say you niggers better settle down you're making me nervous. And if they have a problem with me I'm armed and would gladly ignite another Ferguson at this point.

I have no love or respect for what's touted as "black culture" these days with its liberal use of the slang words which are supposed to be so hurtful (oh but only when uttered by whitey). I don't care what their chummy it's about brotherly love and community excuse for it is. No respect, no fear and no deference. Just try to pull a home invasion on me or tell me I walked into the wrong neighborhood. Test me. I'm real fucking sick of it.

And I know not every black person is like that but if they aren't then THEY SHOULDN'T BE OFFENDED BY THE WORD NIGGER UNLESS THEY'RE ACTING LIKE FUCKING NIGGERS. Just like I'm not going to be offended by being called a slavedriving cracker unless I've got Erkel chained up in my basement laying bricks for my personal underground railroad.
widdly scuds

The Johnny

What are your thoughts on this Von? At least Glomp and Nihil havent dissapointed in their expected answers and discourse.
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

GlompChomp

Quote from: The Johnny on September 25, 2014, 01:05:26 PM
What are your thoughts on this Von? At least Glomp and Nihil havent dissapointed in their expected answers and discourse.

How typical of the white privilege crowd, a lucid answer merits a snotnosed dismissal. May the curse of greyface rot your anus.
widdly scuds

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: GlompChomp on September 25, 2014, 05:21:12 PM
Quote from: The Johnny on September 25, 2014, 01:05:26 PM

How typical of the white privilege crowd, a lucid answer merits a snotnosed dismissal. May the curse of greyface rot your anus.

If there were ever two tards that were BORN for each other, it's you and Brother Nihil.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Roly Poly Oly-Garch

Hey Roger. Do you use any machines at the gym, or just free weights?
Back to the fecal matter in the pool

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: NoLeDeMiel on September 25, 2014, 06:18:23 PM

Both.  Mostly free weights, but 3 machines for work that can't be done otherwise.  Lat pulls, inverse lat pulls, and tricep pulldowns.

And that Goddamn rubber band.  :crankey:

Roly Poly Oly-Garch

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 25, 2014, 06:25:16 PM

Both.  Mostly free weights, but 3 machines for work that can't be done otherwise.  Lat pulls, inverse lat pulls, and tricep pulldowns.

I love the tricep pull down. That's my vanity exercise. They have it conveniently located right across from the mirror. Roll up my sleeves and watch those fuckers pop. Almost distracts me from the cramping and screaming burn.

Until yesterday I had never seen a rope machine. It just appeared at a community center I hadn't visited in forever. This is it:

http://www.marpokinetics.com/products/VMX/workouts/

I played with it a bit. Medium-high weight. Feel it some today.

Seems like if someone wanted to take the time to get it down, they could pull off quite a bit of pain in a very short amount of time.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: NoLeDeMiel on September 25, 2014, 06:38:04 PM

I love the tricep pull down. That's my vanity exercise. They have it conveniently located right across from the mirror. Roll up my sleeves and watch those fuckers pop. Almost distracts me from the cramping and screaming burn.

Until yesterday I had never seen a rope machine. It just appeared at a community center I hadn't visited in forever. This is it:

Seems like if someone wanted to take the time to get it down, they could pull off quite a bit of pain in a very short amount of time.

I have this thing where I can't do to many exercises with the same piece of equipment, or I get bored.

Except on bench day.   I love me some bench day.  All the other guys say that makes me weird, but leg/core day is my personal nightmare.  Bench is fun, and then your arms blow up like balloons.  Sure, it's not really as much of a gain as it looks, but try telling the wife that when I get home.

I mean, that IS why I'm doing these horrible things to myself...So Jenn doesn't run off with some 20-something cabana boy.

Roly Poly Oly-Garch

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 25, 2014, 06:43:31 PM

I have this thing where I can't do to many exercises with the same piece of equipment, or I get bored.

Except on bench day.   I love me some bench day.  All the other guys say that makes me weird, but leg/core day is my personal nightmare.  Bench is fun, and then your arms blow up like balloons.  Sure, it's not really as much of a gain as it looks, but try telling the wife that when I get home.

I mean, that IS why I'm doing these horrible things to myself...So Jenn doesn't run off with some 20-something cabana boy.

:lulz:

I like the all-in-one machines for the simplicity. I like the feel of free weights a lot more, though. Problem with free weights and me is that I don't always know what I'm doing, so I just kind of wing my routine and hope I'm not completely wasting my time.

With the machines (I especially like the circuits for this), I can just go from one exercise to the next and at least be sure I'm hitting everything the machines hit.

I should bite the bullet one of these days and invest in some training. Maybe then I could grow a butt and fulfill some cabana boy fantasies.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: NoLeDeMiel on September 25, 2014, 06:55:53 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 25, 2014, 06:43:31 PM

:lulz:

I like the all-in-one machines for the simplicity. I like the feel of free weights a lot more, though. Problem with free weights and me is that I don't always know what I'm doing, so I just kind of wing my routine and hope I'm not completely wasting my time.

With the machines (I especially like the circuits for this), I can just go from one exercise to the next and at least be sure I'm hitting everything the machines hit.

I should bite the bullet one of these days and invest in some training. Maybe then I could grow a butt and fulfill some cabana boy fantasies.

Paying for a coach is 169% worth it, if you can manage it.  The smaller the gym, the better.  Coaching requires 3 months if you're just trying to shape up, and 6-12 months if you're going full potato.

GlompChomp

Quote from: Brother Nihil on September 25, 2014, 10:00:04 AM
Not to worry GlompChomp, Kai Murros has the antidote to your malaise: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ok-XnmfLLyY

History suggests that in times like these, war is coming; it sounds like you may be a good candidate for the coming race wars. Millennial nihilists clearly need a higher purpose in their lives; what cause could be grander than saving the white race from the vast forces that seek its destruction? Even your little friend Johnny here, unless it was clever troll, demonstrates why this war needs to be fought. Do you want to go through life listening to the harangues of dishonorable faggots like this, or live and fight as a man, kill them all and reclaim your dignity, pride and honor?

Millennials have the misfortune of having been born in the rubble of perhaps the biggest cultural demolition in history. It will be your hard but rewarding to task to rebuild your culture, revitalize your race and reclaim your minds amidst the ruins. Your first task will be to smash the parasites who have taken it upon themselves to make incessant war upon your kind in so dishonorable and pedantic a fashion, and who mistake parroting of propaganda for moral insight and wisdom. The only wisdom you need now are the hard lessons of history, the first of which is that those who fight for their survival abide, those who never bow conquer, and those who roll over in the face of hostility vanish.

William S. Burroughs once said: "if you want to destroy a people, destroy their dreams." To avoid destruction, you must reclaim your dreams from the black magicians who are waging open war upon them, and FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT FOR YOUR RACE, YOUR FUTURE AND YOUR HONOR!

Seems like most others on this site are asleep at the wheel, sympathizers or the enemy. Or faggots, which is understandable, they typically don't fight. Fine to be that way, whatever.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=438_1411668745 look at this shit. You know about it, I know about it, the rest of them are asleep at the fucking wheel, collaborating or too STUPID to get it. Convert or DIE. CONVERT or DIE. It's an era, an epoch, people are dying in droves and the Discordians perch in the hayloft of absurdity instead of USING DYNAMIC DISCORD HOW IT WAS MEANT TO BE USED

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ARjEy7qWNNk

I don't agree with your racism though, for me I hate all racial pride. I'm white, other white people have done white things. So fucking what. Black people too, fuck them and their super special culture. Fuck you unless you're a person.

These people here keep saying YOU'RE NOT AN ICONOCLAST! Then talking about their favorite TV shows.

This is what I mean, this is literally the obsession of a generation. Being blase because they have a memetic version of everything ever created ever in their stupid special little heads so they think reexperiencing older ideas isn't worth it because SUCH NOVELTY WOW WE NEED NEW EVEN THOUGH SUPERCOMPUTERS DO IT A BILLION TIMES BETTER EVERY NANOSECOND BUT NO WE ARE SPECIAL.

Fuck.
That.
widdly scuds

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: GlompChomp on September 25, 2014, 08:25:11 PM
Quote from: Brother Nihil on September 25, 2014, 10:00:04 AM
Not to worry GlompChomp, Kai Murros has the antidote to your malaise: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ok-XnmfLLyY

History suggests that in times like these, war is coming; it sounds like you may be a good candidate for the coming race wars. Millennial nihilists clearly need a higher purpose in their lives; what cause could be grander than saving the white race from the vast forces that seek its destruction? Even your little friend Johnny here, unless it was clever troll, demonstrates why this war needs to be fought. Do you want to go through life listening to the harangues of dishonorable faggots like this, or live and fight as a man, kill them all and reclaim your dignity, pride and honor?

Millennials have the misfortune of having been born in the rubble of perhaps the biggest cultural demolition in history. It will be your hard but rewarding to task to rebuild your culture, revitalize your race and reclaim your minds amidst the ruins. Your first task will be to smash the parasites who have taken it upon themselves to make incessant war upon your kind in so dishonorable and pedantic a fashion, and who mistake parroting of propaganda for moral insight and wisdom. The only wisdom you need now are the hard lessons of history, the first of which is that those who fight for their survival abide, those who never bow conquer, and those who roll over in the face of hostility vanish.

William S. Burroughs once said: "if you want to destroy a people, destroy their dreams." To avoid destruction, you must reclaim your dreams from the black magicians who are waging open war upon them, and FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT FOR YOUR RACE, YOUR FUTURE AND YOUR HONOR!

Seems like most others on this site are asleep at the wheel, sympathizers or the enemy. Or faggots, which is understandable, they typically don't fight. Fine to be that way, whatever.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=438_1411668745 look at this shit. You know about it, I know about it, the rest of them are asleep at the fucking wheel, collaborating or too STUPID to get it. Convert or DIE. CONVERT or DIE. It's an era, an epoch, people are dying in droves and the Discordians perch in the hayloft of absurdity instead of USING DYNAMIC DISCORD HOW IT WAS MEANT TO BE USED

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ARjEy7qWNNk

I don't agree with your racism though, for me I hate all racial pride. I'm white, other white people have done white things. So fucking what. Black people too, fuck them and their super special culture. Fuck you unless you're a person.

These people here keep saying YOU'RE NOT AN ICONOCLAST! Then talking about their favorite TV shows.

This is what I mean, this is literally the obsession of a generation. Being blase because they have a memetic version of everything ever created ever in their stupid special little heads so they think reexperiencing older ideas isn't worth it because SUCH NOVELTY WOW WE NEED NEW EVEN THOUGH SUPERCOMPUTERS DO IT A BILLION TIMES BETTER EVERY NANOSECOND BUT NO WE ARE SPECIAL.

Fuck.
That.

Bookmarking for posterity.