News:

Today, for a brief second, I thought of a life without Roger. It was much like my current life, except that this forum was a bit nicer.

Main Menu

Generation Y Can't I Do That

Started by GlompChomp, September 25, 2014, 04:38:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ben Shapiro

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: GlompChomp on September 25, 2014, 08:25:11 PM
Quote from: Brother Nihil on September 25, 2014, 10:00:04 AM
Not to worry GlompChomp, Kai Murros has the antidote to your malaise: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ok-XnmfLLyY

History suggests that in times like these, war is coming; it sounds like you may be a good candidate for the coming race wars. Millennial nihilists clearly need a higher purpose in their lives; what cause could be grander than saving the white race from the vast forces that seek its destruction? Even your little friend Johnny here, unless it was clever troll, demonstrates why this war needs to be fought. Do you want to go through life listening to the harangues of dishonorable faggots like this, or live and fight as a man, kill them all and reclaim your dignity, pride and honor?

Millennials have the misfortune of having been born in the rubble of perhaps the biggest cultural demolition in history. It will be your hard but rewarding to task to rebuild your culture, revitalize your race and reclaim your minds amidst the ruins. Your first task will be to smash the parasites who have taken it upon themselves to make incessant war upon your kind in so dishonorable and pedantic a fashion, and who mistake parroting of propaganda for moral insight and wisdom. The only wisdom you need now are the hard lessons of history, the first of which is that those who fight for their survival abide, those who never bow conquer, and those who roll over in the face of hostility vanish.

William S. Burroughs once said: "if you want to destroy a people, destroy their dreams." To avoid destruction, you must reclaim your dreams from the black magicians who are waging open war upon them, and FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT FOR YOUR RACE, YOUR FUTURE AND YOUR HONOR!

Seems like most others on this site are asleep at the wheel, sympathizers or the enemy. Or faggots, which is understandable, they typically don't fight. Fine to be that way, whatever.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=438_1411668745 look at this shit. You know about it, I know about it, the rest of them are asleep at the fucking wheel, collaborating or too STUPID to get it. Convert or DIE. CONVERT or DIE. It's an era, an epoch, people are dying in droves and the Discordians perch in the hayloft of absurdity instead of USING DYNAMIC DISCORD HOW IT WAS MEANT TO BE USED

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ARjEy7qWNNk

I don't agree with your racism though, for me I hate all racial pride. I'm white, other white people have done white things. So fucking what. Black people too, fuck them and their super special culture. Fuck you unless you're a person.

These people here keep saying YOU'RE NOT AN ICONOCLAST! Then talking about their favorite TV shows.

This is what I mean, this is literally the obsession of a generation. Being blase because they have a memetic version of everything ever created ever in their stupid special little heads so they think reexperiencing older ideas isn't worth it because SUCH NOVELTY WOW WE NEED NEW EVEN THOUGH SUPERCOMPUTERS DO IT A BILLION TIMES BETTER EVERY NANOSECOND BUT NO WE ARE SPECIAL.

Fuck.
That.

Oh, good, a sheltered little junior philosopher who thinks that the infant human species has already thought all the good thinks. Why don't you and racism-boy up there crawl back into your mommy's basements and make sweet, sheltered, ignorant love with each other while congratulating yourselves on knowing so much more about the world than people who have actually experienced it know?
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

GlompChomp

Quote from: Your Mom on September 25, 2014, 09:13:30 PM

Oh, good, a sheltered little junior philosopher who thinks that the infant human species has already thought all the good thinks. Why don't you and racism-boy up there crawl back into your mommy's basements and make sweet, sheltered, ignorant love with each other while congratulating yourselves on knowing so much more about the world than people who have actually experienced it know?

I DIDN'T FUCKING SAY THAT JESUS METHUSELAH SIDDHARTHA'S BATFORM GUANO CHRIST I SAID EVERYONE HERE IS ACTING LIKE OH GLOMPCHOMP OH, YOU ARE NOT AN ICONOCLAST THEREFORE U R TEH SUK FOR SAYING THINGS PEOPLE SAID BEFORE THAT WAS MEAN SOMETIMES. NOW EXCUSE ME WHILE I ENGAGE IN DISCUSSION ABOUT THE 3023rd BATMAN SPINOFF AND EJACULATE INTO THE SAME GENERAL 10 FEET OF SPACE I NORMALLY DO EVERY TUESDAY AND CONSUME MY 12,302th HOT POCKET OF MY LIFE. EVERYTHING MUST BE NEW AND SHINY TO ME IN A WAY THAT MY OLD MIND DENTURES CAN MASTICATE SO FUCK YOU HURRDURR YOU ARE TROLLING U LIKE SEMEN BUTTSEX LULZ INTERNET

NO. I AM PUTTING MY FOOT DOWN AND THERE IS NO DOG POOP UNDERNEATH IT.
widdly scuds

I stretch my penis in a saltwater toffee maker every Tuesday and Saturday.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: GlompChomp on September 25, 2014, 09:30:27 PM

I DIDN'T FUCKING SAY THAT JESUS METHUSELAH SIDDHARTHA'S BATFORM GUANO CHRIST I SAID EVERYONE HERE IS ACTING LIKE OH GLOMPCHOMP OH, YOU ARE NOT AN ICONOCLAST THEREFORE U R TEH SUK FOR SAYING THINGS PEOPLE SAID BEFORE THAT WAS MEAN SOMETIMES. NOW EXCUSE ME WHILE I ENGAGE IN DISCUSSION ABOUT THE 3023rd BATMAN SPINOFF AND EJACULATE INTO THE SAME GENERAL 10 FEET OF SPACE I NORMALLY DO EVERY TUESDAY AND CONSUME MY 12,302th HOT POCKET OF MY LIFE. EVERYTHING MUST BE NEW AND SHINY TO ME IN A WAY THAT MY OLD MIND DENTURES CAN MASTICATE SO FUCK YOU HURRDURR YOU ARE TROLLING U LIKE SEMEN BUTTSEX LULZ INTERNET

Of course you replied promptly, you're unemployed.  :lol: So do you think your precious little attitude is going to hold up long when you actually have to pay your own bills? Or are you just planning on sponging off your mom and denying reality until you're old enough to get on SSI?
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

People are talking about TV because, incredibly, it's actually LESS boring than whatever mental vomit you're blorting onto your keyboard.  :lol:

Ben Shapiro

STOP IT ! My ass is bleeding!

GlompChomp

Quote from: Your Mom on September 25, 2014, 09:34:05 PM

Of course you replied promptly, you're unemployed.  :lol: So do you think your precious little attitude is going to hold up long when you actually have to pay your own bills? Or are you just planning on sponging off your mom and denying reality until you're old enough to get on SSI?

You replied prompty so I'm guessing your food stamps and EBT came in right on time and you didn't have to go flash mob Best Buy.

Did your mother not love you enough? I hear the rate of parent to child disownment amongst black people is an epidemic. I pay Bill for things and I am REALLY HAVING A DIFFICULT TIME TRYING TO UNDERSTAND WHAT THAT HAS TO DO WITH THIS ARGUMENT.

DID THE UTILITY MAN TOUCH YOU IN THE NO-NO SPOT?
widdly scuds

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: GlompChomp on September 25, 2014, 09:49:08 PM
Quote from: Your Mom on September 25, 2014, 09:34:05 PM

You replied prompty so I'm guessing your food stamps and EBT came in right on time and you didn't have to go flash mob Best Buy.

Did your mother not love you enough? I hear the rate of parent to child disownment amongst black people is an epidemic. I pay Bill for things and I am REALLY HAVING A DIFFICULT TIME TRYING TO UNDERSTAND WHAT THAT HAS TO DO WITH THIS ARGUMENT.

DID THE UTILITY MAN TOUCH YOU IN THE NO-NO SPOT?

Trot out some more racist stereotypes you learned on teevee, little piglet. :lol: You can't even come up with insults that aren't someone else's idea.

Here's the thing; you're repugnant. I have no idea whether you're physically repugnant, but you are intellectually and psychologically a queasy combination of pathetic and repellent. Maybe if you would spend a fraction of the effort you put into being mentally deficient on the internet into learning how to be an interesting, or even just a decent, human being, you might get a different reaction from women than "AUGH get it away from me!".

Until then, unfortunately, you are pretty much going to keep on being a mouthbreathing virgin who spends his days taking up space on his parents' couch and hates anyone who isn't just like him.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Unfortunately, as I mentioned, my days on vacation are almost over and I'm going out of town tomorrow, so I probably won't have time to verbally debase you nearly as much as you actually deserve. :lol:

GlompChomp

Quote from: Your Mom on September 25, 2014, 09:56:18 PM
Trot out some more racist stereotypes you learned on teevee, little piglet. :lol: You can't even come up with insults that aren't someone else's idea.

Here's the thing; you're repugnant. I have no idea whether you're physically repugnant, but you are intellectually and psychologically a queasy combination of pathetic and repellent. Maybe if you would spend a fraction of the effort you put into being mentally deficient on the internet into learning how to be an interesting, or even just a decent, human being, you might get a different reaction from women than "AUGH get it away from me!".

Until then, unfortunately, you are pretty much going to keep on being a mouthbreathing virgin who spends his days taking up space on his parents' couch and hates anyone who isn't just like him.

Sure and unemployed white boy living in the suburbs with his mother isn't a stereotype.

That's the kind of thing you goons are into now right though? Home invasions now that your buddy the Incredible Amazing Unbirthing Muslim Obongo and his army of liberal black dick lovers bans guns for people who can manage to avoid not getting convicted for beating up their relatives, fleeing child support or landing their entire Mosque on the terrorist watchlist because Shadron can't get his dick wet and thinks everyone else should suffer so starts talking out of line right?

Who the fuck in their right mind would want to "move out" to low cost inner city apartments filled with the next generation of ISIS wannabejihadis with bling that'll never beat the House of Saud and pay rent in full when Obozo's "urban renewal" gives those po oppressed black folk free housing OH BUT IT SUCKS TO BUY HOUSING THE RENT IS TOO DAMN HIGH, build your own fucking house then, try to go one better than a fucking mud hut though.

You don't pay taxes are you fucking shitting me, if anything you'd be mad to hear I don't because it's money out of your welfare grabbing ass. Pay your taxes white boy I gotta grip n sip!

I wait for the night some thug home invaders bust into my place, ISIS doesn't scare me, your little beheading tricks don't make me flinch. I used to work in a slaughterhouse. I can do things with an automatic bone saw that'd make you piss your pants.  Your fucking thug bling bling gun waving no aim coudn't hit the broadside of a fucking barn doesn't scare me. You come over to the woods up north east of the Bronx and I'll show you a good time. We can talk about wealth redistribution then I'll introduce you to some militias planning to blow the UN away when they try to pull a coup for your precious world of "peace" and "freedom from white privilege".

You wanna know what I look like, just a skinny white dude with a beard, nothing remarkable about this face. I don't look like some fuckface from Duck Dynasty either. I used to be an artist into peace and love but I don't have any time for that bullshit anymore.
widdly scuds

Reginald Ret

Nigel, your responses are quite worth reading, they are just not worth reading that idiot's verbal diarrhea for.
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: GlompChomp on September 25, 2014, 10:19:46 PM

Sure and unemployed white boy living in the suburbs with his mother isn't a stereotype.

Sure it's a stereotype... but that's not why I say it. I say that you're a sheltered, unemployed white boy sponging off his parents because based on your posts and your observable behavior, that's literally what you are.

Just like I'm literally a  homeowner in a nice neighborhood with a nice boyfriend and some nice children. Which is why your pathetic attempts at stereotyping me based solely on my race, rather than on my posts and observable behavior, fall flat.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

It's fairly excruciatingly clear, GlompChomp, that you are currently engaged in doing exactly jack shit with your life, other than bop around internet forums trying to impress people with how mindlessly offensive you can be.

GlompChomp

Quote from: GlompChomp on September 25, 2014, 10:19:46 PM

That's the kind of thing you goons are into now right though? Home invasions now that your buddy the Incredible Amazing Unbirthing Muslim Obongo and his army of liberal black dick lovers bans guns for people who can manage to avoid not getting convicted for beating up their relatives, fleeing child support or landing their entire Mosque on the terrorist watchlist because Shadron can't get his dick wet and thinks everyone else should suffer so starts talking out of line right?

Who the fuck in their right mind would want to "move out" to low cost inner city apartments filled with the next generation of ISIS wannabejihadis with bling that'll never beat the House of Saud and pay rent in full when Obozo's "urban renewal" gives those po oppressed black folk free housing OH BUT IT SUCKS TO BUY HOUSING THE RENT IS TOO DAMN HIGH, build your own fucking house then, try to go one better than a fucking mud hut though.

You don't pay taxes are you fucking shitting me, if anything you'd be mad to hear I don't because it's money out of your welfare grabbing ass. Pay your taxes white boy I gotta grip n sip!

I wait for the night some thug home invaders bust into my place, ISIS doesn't scare me, your little beheading tricks don't make me flinch. I used to work in a slaughterhouse. I can do things with an automatic bone saw that'd make you piss your pants.  Your fucking thug bling bling gun waving no aim coudn't hit the broadside of a fucking barn doesn't scare me. You come over to the woods up north east of the Bronx and I'll show you a good time. We can talk about wealth redistribution then I'll introduce you to some militias planning to blow the UN away when they try to pull a coup for your precious world of "peace" and "freedom from white privilege".

You wanna know what I look like, just a skinny white dude with a beard, nothing remarkable about this face. I don't look like some fuckface from Duck Dynasty either. I used to be an artist into peace and love but I don't have any time for that bullshit anymore.

Oh and James Foley? I knew him. His funeral was in my town, where he grew up. Empty casket though. All kinds of people showed up. Black, white, Muslim, a real human family affair. And that's good. That's the kind of thing that renews my faith in the human race, ironically because a good man who was a total example of multiculturalism at its best and his death extremism at its worst. So it's ironic that it gives me some faith in humanity but I don't have very much left.

What people DON'T know about Foley though, is he made documentaries on how putrid Islam is. So he was a target from the get go. They won't tell you that. Inconvenient truth.

And I see all these young black punks flocking to join ISIS, and I see the guy who beheaded him, the guy MI5 fingered, smug little shit wearing his black keffiyeh thought he was safe and he reminds me EXACTLY of a kid I used to hang out with who got me all into this FREE PALESTINE and FUCK ISRAEL shit. Asked me for a loan one day, I still being naive and good natured gave it to him, never heard from him again then next thing I know I hear about him shooting shit into his arm and trying to "launch a music career". Calls me up asking for more money one day after giving me a sob story about how he had to beat his girlfriend because she wouldn't shut up, expecting me to be intimidated. There's one more asshole who shouldn't have the chance to get all uppity and behead some completely defenseless journalist.

Don't fucking talk down to me like I don't get a taste of the world. I've had my fucking fill of it. Hell of a lot more I just can't talk about.
widdly scuds

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Ragret on September 25, 2014, 10:24:41 PM
Nigel, your responses are quite worth reading, they are just not worth reading that idiot's verbal diarrhea for.

Oh, you don't have to READ it. :lol: I just skim it to get the gist and then respond to my general impression of his below-average performance.