News:

I hate both of you because your conversation is both navel-gazing and puerile

Main Menu

Generation Y Can't I Do That

Started by GlompChomp, September 25, 2014, 04:38:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: GlompChomp on September 25, 2014, 09:49:08 PM
I hear the rate of parent to child disownment amongst black people is an epidemic.

You really do lack anything resembling class, don't you?   :|
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: GlompChomp on September 25, 2014, 10:37:53 PM
Quote from: GlompChomp on September 25, 2014, 10:19:46 PM
Quote from: Your Mom on September 25, 2014, 09:56:18 PM
Trot out some more racist stereotypes you learned on teevee, little piglet. :lol: You can't even come up with insults that aren't someone else's idea.

Here's the thing; you're repugnant. I have no idea whether you're physically repugnant, but you are intellectually and psychologically a queasy combination of pathetic and repellent. Maybe if you would spend a fraction of the effort you put into being mentally deficient on the internet into learning how to be an interesting, or even just a decent, human being, you might get a different reaction from women than "AUGH get it away from me!".

Until then, unfortunately, you are pretty much going to keep on being a mouthbreathing virgin who spends his days taking up space on his parents' couch and hates anyone who isn't just like him.

Sure and unemployed white boy living in the suburbs with his mother isn't a stereotype.

That's the kind of thing you goons are into now right though? Home invasions now that your buddy the Incredible Amazing Unbirthing Muslim Obongo and his army of liberal black dick lovers bans guns for people who can manage to avoid not getting convicted for beating up their relatives, fleeing child support or landing their entire Mosque on the terrorist watchlist because Shadron can't get his dick wet and thinks everyone else should suffer so starts talking out of line right?

Who the fuck in their right mind would want to "move out" to low cost inner city apartments filled with the next generation of ISIS wannabejihadis with bling that'll never beat the House of Saud and pay rent in full when Obozo's "urban renewal" gives those po oppressed black folk free housing OH BUT IT SUCKS TO BUY HOUSING THE RENT IS TOO DAMN HIGH, build your own fucking house then, try to go one better than a fucking mud hut though.

You don't pay taxes are you fucking shitting me, if anything you'd be mad to hear I don't because it's money out of your welfare grabbing ass. Pay your taxes white boy I gotta grip n sip!

I wait for the night some thug home invaders bust into my place, ISIS doesn't scare me, your little beheading tricks don't make me flinch. I used to work in a slaughterhouse. I can do things with an automatic bone saw that'd make you piss your pants.  Your fucking thug bling bling gun waving no aim coudn't hit the broadside of a fucking barn doesn't scare me. You come over to the woods up north east of the Bronx and I'll show you a good time. We can talk about wealth redistribution then I'll introduce you to some militias planning to blow the UN away when they try to pull a coup for your precious world of "peace" and "freedom from white privilege".

You wanna know what I look like, just a skinny white dude with a beard, nothing remarkable about this face. I don't look like some fuckface from Duck Dynasty either. I used to be an artist into peace and love but I don't have any time for that bullshit anymore.

Oh and James Foley? I knew him. His funeral was in my town, where he grew up. Empty casket though. All kinds of people showed up. Black, white, Muslim, a real human family affair. And that's good. That's the kind of thing that renews my faith in the human race, ironically because a good man who was a total example of multiculturalism at its best and his death extremism at its worst. So it's ironic that it gives me some faith in humanity but I don't have very much left.

What people DON'T know about Foley though, is he made documentaries on how putrid Islam is. So he was a target from the get go. They won't tell you that. Inconvenient truth.

And I see all these young black punks flocking to join ISIS, and I see the guy who beheaded him, the guy MI5 fingered, smug little shit wearing his black keffiyeh thought he was safe and he reminds me EXACTLY of a kid I used to hang out with who got me all into this FREE PALESTINE and FUCK ISRAEL shit. Asked me for a loan one day, I still being naive and good natured gave it to him, never heard from him again then next thing I know I hear about him shooting shit into his arm and trying to "launch a music career". Calls me up asking for more money one day after giving me a sob story about how he had to beat his girlfriend because she wouldn't shut up, expecting me to be intimidated. There's one more asshole who shouldn't have the chance to get all uppity and behead some completely defenseless journalist.

Don't fucking talk down to me like I don't get a taste of the world. I've had my fucking fill of it. Hell of a lot more I just can't talk about.

:lulz: Liar.

So you live in the same town as a police shooting. OMG STOP THE PRESSES. Nobody else lives in the same town as a police shooting!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Don't fucking talk down to me like I don't get a taste of the world. I've had my fucking fill of it. Hell of a lot more I just can't talk about.

You're adorable.  Look at you, all world-weary at the age of 24.   :lulz:

When your balls drop, tell us about how rough the fucking world is.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Your Mom on September 25, 2014, 10:40:17 PM

So you live in the same town as a police shooting. OMG STOP THE PRESSES. Nobody else lives in the same town as a police shooting!

Who else was it that said they knew a black man that got shot on the corner?  I'm trying to say Von, but that doesn't seem right.

GlompChomp

Quote from: Your Mom on September 25, 2014, 10:36:00 PM

Sure and unemployed white boy living in the suburbs with his mother isn't a stereotype.

Sure it's a stereotype... but that's not why I say it. I say that you're a sheltered, unemployed white boy sponging off his parents because based on your posts and your observable behavior, that's literally what you are.

Just like I'm literally a  homeowner in a nice neighborhood with a nice boyfriend and some nice children. Which is why your pathetic attempts at stereotyping me based solely on my race, rather than on my posts and observable behavior, fall flat.
[/quote]

It goes both ways sister. I think you're full of shit.
widdly scuds

I stretch my penis in a saltwater toffee maker every Tuesday and Saturday.

GlompChomp

You are as dumb as cum lady. JAMES FOLEY. THE JOURNALIST IN SYRIA WHO WAS EXECUTED BY BEHEADING BY ISIS.
widdly scuds

GlompChomp

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 25, 2014, 10:40:02 PM
Quote from: GlompChomp on September 25, 2014, 09:49:08 PM
I hear the rate of parent to child disownment amongst black people is an epidemic.

You really do lack anything resembling class, don't you?   :|

I'm classy as fuck dude. Ritzy tits molecular gastronomy on a blimp class. Radioactive metals in my wristwatch because I know the cure for cancer classy.

Get the fuck outta here.
widdly scuds

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 25, 2014, 10:42:23 PM

Who else was it that said they knew a black man that got shot on the corner?  I'm trying to say Von, but that doesn't seem right.

That organic cotton-candy-selling wannabe guru from my neck of the woods.  :lol:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: GlompChomp on September 25, 2014, 10:43:41 PM

You are as dumb as cum lady. JAMES FOLEY. THE JOURNALIST IN SYRIA WHO WAS EXECUTED BY BEHEADING BY ISIS.

You were in Syria?  Or did you get your head cut off?  I'm not really paying attention.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Your Mom on September 25, 2014, 10:48:03 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 25, 2014, 10:42:23 PM

That organic cotton-candy-selling wannabe guru from my neck of the woods.  :lol:

Holist?

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: GlompChomp on September 25, 2014, 10:42:28 PM
Quote from: Your Mom on September 25, 2014, 10:36:00 PM

Sure it's a stereotype... but that's not why I say it. I say that you're a sheltered, unemployed white boy sponging off his parents because based on your posts and your observable behavior, that's literally what you are.

Just like I'm literally a  homeowner in a nice neighborhood with a nice boyfriend and some nice children. Which is why your pathetic attempts at stereotyping me based solely on my race, rather than on my posts and observable behavior, fall flat.

It goes both ways sister. I think you're full of shit.

Fixed that quote for you, you internet wizard you.

You think I'm not a homeowner in a nice neighborhood with a nice boyfriend and some nice children? Why's that, because I'm black? :lulz:

Given that a number of people here know me, my boyfriend and my children, and several have been to my house, I'm gonna say "whoopie for you".

GlompChomp

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 25, 2014, 10:41:41 PM

CHILD SOLDIERS IN AFRICA AIDS AIDS AIDS EVERYONE HAS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS

widdly scuds

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: GlompChomp on September 25, 2014, 10:50:45 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 25, 2014, 10:41:41 PM

CHILD SOLDIERS IN AFRICA AIDS AIDS AIDS EVERYONE HAS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS

:lulz:  <--- not laughing with you...

GlompChomp

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 25, 2014, 10:49:44 PM

You were in Syria?  Or did you get your head cut off?  I'm not really paying attention.

Foley's from my town and I went to his funeral.

Fuck you though this reply means nothing to ya.
widdly scuds

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Oh, I was supposed to read your drivel? And care about it? Newsflash: I don't.