News:

I liked how they introduced her, like "her mother died in an insane asylum thinking she was Queen Victoria" and my thought was, I like where I think this is going. I was not disappointed.

Main Menu

Generation Y Can't I Do That

Started by GlompChomp, September 25, 2014, 04:38:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: GlompChomp on September 25, 2014, 10:52:54 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 25, 2014, 10:49:44 PM
Quote from: GlompChomp on September 25, 2014, 10:43:41 PM
Quote from: Your Mom on September 25, 2014, 10:40:17 PM
So you live in the same town as a police shooting. OMG STOP THE PRESSES. Nobody else lives in the same town as a police shooting!

You are as dumb as cum lady. JAMES FOLEY. THE JOURNALIST IN SYRIA WHO WAS EXECUTED BY BEHEADING BY ISIS.

You were in Syria?  Or did you get your head cut off?  I'm not really paying attention.

Foley's from my town and I went to his funeral.

Fuck you though this reply means nothing to ya.

Well, aren't you just a hero.  :lulz:
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 25, 2014, 10:50:00 PM
Quote from: Your Mom on September 25, 2014, 10:48:03 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 25, 2014, 10:42:23 PM

So you live in the same town as a police shooting. OMG STOP THE PRESSES. Nobody else lives in the same town as a police shooting!

Who else was it that said they knew a black man that got shot on the corner?  I'm trying to say Von, but that doesn't seem right.

That organic cotton-candy-selling wannabe guru from my neck of the woods.  :lol:

Holist?

Reverend someone or other. Some jackass kept talking about a gang shooting from 1989 on a corner on Alberta, only he got the corner wrong, among other details.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

GlompChomp

Quote from: Your Mom on September 25, 2014, 10:53:46 PM

You are as dumb as cum lady. JAMES FOLEY. THE JOURNALIST IN SYRIA WHO WAS EXECUTED BY BEHEADING BY ISIS.

Oh, I was supposed to read your drivel? And care about it? Newsflash: I don't.

And this is why I will always hate you forever and ever.
widdly scuds

I stretch my penis in a saltwater toffee maker every Tuesday and Saturday.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Your Mom on September 25, 2014, 10:54:58 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 25, 2014, 10:50:00 PM
Quote from: Your Mom on September 25, 2014, 10:48:03 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 25, 2014, 10:42:23 PM

Who else was it that said they knew a black man that got shot on the corner?  I'm trying to say Von, but that doesn't seem right.

That organic cotton-candy-selling wannabe guru from my neck of the woods.  :lol:

Holist?

Reverend someone or other. Some jackass kept talking about a gang shooting from 1989 on a corner on Alberta, only he got the corner wrong, among other details.

Oh, yeah.  Can't remember his name.  He was yet another "I'm not racist cause I know a guy, BUT".

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: GlompChomp on September 25, 2014, 10:52:54 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 25, 2014, 10:49:44 PM

You were in Syria?  Or did you get your head cut off?  I'm not really paying attention.

Foley's from my town and I went to his funeral.

Fuck you though this reply means nothing to ya.

Wait, I thought you just said you KNEW him. Did you actually know him or did you just go to his funeral?

Get your story straight, child prodigy.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

GlompChomp

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 25, 2014, 10:53:55 PM

What the fuck is that supposed to mean you little shit?
widdly scuds

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: GlompChomp on September 25, 2014, 10:55:19 PM

Too late, I already hated you first. I'm usually kind to people with below-average IQ but for you I'll make an exception.

GlompChomp

Quote from: Your Mom on September 25, 2014, 10:56:21 PM

Wait, I thought you just said you KNEW him. Did you actually know him or did you just go to his funeral?

YOU CAN'T READ. IT IS CLEARLY A PROBLEM FOR YOU. I SAID I KNEW HIM, WHICH IS WHY I WENT TO HIS FUNERAL. THIS IS BASIC VERBAL ADDITION OF CLAUSES.
widdly scuds

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: GlompChomp on September 25, 2014, 10:56:29 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 25, 2014, 10:53:55 PM

What the fuck is that supposed to mean you little shit?

It means that, even if true (which I doubt), your claim doesn't grant any sort of credibility at all.  It makes no sense.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Your Mom on September 25, 2014, 10:57:13 PM
Quote from: GlompChomp on September 25, 2014, 10:55:19 PM

Too late, I already hated you first. I'm usually kind to people with below-average IQ but for you I'll make an exception.

This is true.  Nigel is usually very kind to the mentally deficient.  Just not the ones who spew racist and homophobic filth all over themselves.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: GlompChomp on September 25, 2014, 10:57:59 PM

YOU CAN'T READ. IT IS CLEARLY A PROBLEM FOR YOU. I SAID I KNEW HIM, WHICH IS WHY I WENT TO HIS FUNERAL. THIS IS BASIC VERBAL ADDITION OF CLAUSES.

I think that's around the point where I called you a liar, because you are one. But please, keep using all caps to insist that you're telling the truth and are somehow right.

GlompChomp

If my IQ is below average yours needs to be reheated at a special site on the surface of the Sun, you've made multiple reading comprehension errors here, claimed you haven't read what I said while in the same sentence attempting to make jabs at what you CLEARLY read. You are dumb. It's plain to see and that's why I'm convinced you don't have a house, kids, a regular tax budget, a mortgage, barbecues in the backyard that don't involve drug use etc.
widdly scuds

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Your Mom on September 25, 2014, 11:00:25 PM

I think that's around the point where I called you a liar, because you are one. But please, keep using all caps to insist that you're telling the truth and are somehow right.

When I was 24, I don't remember being quite as dumb as this guy.  Don't get me wrong, I was no Einstien.  But I was never THIS stupid.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: GlompChomp on September 25, 2014, 11:01:07 PM

If my IQ is below average yours needs to be reheated at a special site on the surface of the Sun, you've made multiple reading comprehension errors here, claimed you haven't read what I said while in the same sentence attempting to make jabs at what you CLEARLY read. You are dumb. It's plain to see and that's why I'm convinced you don't have a house, kids, a regular tax budget, a mortgage, barbecues in the backyard that don't involve drug use etc.

You and every other single one of the 900 other people who attended Foley's funeral were clearly close personal friends with him though, right?  :lol:

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 25, 2014, 11:01:34 PM
Quote from: Your Mom on September 25, 2014, 11:00:25 PM

When I was 24, I don't remember being quite as dumb as this guy.  Don't get me wrong, I was no Einstien.  But I was never THIS stupid.

He's a special case.