News:

My opinion > Your opinion

Main Menu

Generation Y Can't I Do That

Started by GlompChomp, September 25, 2014, 04:38:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GlompChomp

Quote from: Doktor Skinsaw on September 26, 2014, 05:23:55 PM
It certainly seems as if GC, Cowass, and Nihil might enjoy all talking to each other.

Reading comprehension just REALLY eludes you doesn't it.  :lulz:
widdly scuds

I stretch my penis in a saltwater toffee maker every Tuesday and Saturday.

Freeky

It seems like forever since there's been an UNLIMITED thread. 

LMNO

Why hasn't anyone made a Power Man and Iron Fist movie?

Doktor Howl

Quote from: GlompChomp on September 26, 2014, 08:59:13 PM
Wells Fargo are you kidding me lmao  :lulz:

Your hate is misdirected and impotent.

Oh no I have upset the anarchists by saying the bad words and appearing to be racist! Shun the nonbeliever! Get his bank account and ruin him financially from the distance, don't confront him until we have a lynch mob because we are pussies, he's a racist! Definitely! White privilege! White males GRRRRRR IM SO MAD I DONT READ WHAT GLOMPCHOMP SAYS I JUST SAW NIGGER AND BEGAN VIOLENTLY CONVULSING INTO MY BLACK FLAG FUCK FASCISTS

No, you are the fascists.

I have your iris on print Pixie, wearing an antifa shirt and talking about Marxism while attempting to steal my bank info. The FBI hates anarchists and I can give them a call with evidence if what y'all just tried to do. I won't because your impotent rage is misdirected and I think you deserve a second chance, ah but self righteousness needs a scapegoat I suppose.

You're just a bunch of lazy criminals looking for excuses to rip and run.

You yell racial epithets why, exactly?  What purpose is advanced?

And the idea that you can walk in bellowing insults, and then be "forgiven" because you were just being your special snowflake self is the very exemplar of the 20-something do-nothing.

Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Quote from: GlompChomp on September 26, 2014, 09:01:22 PM
Quote from: Doktor Skinsaw on September 26, 2014, 05:23:55 PM
It certainly seems as if GC, Cowass, and Nihil might enjoy all talking to each other.

Reading comprehension just REALLY eludes you doesn't it.  :lulz:

You are laboring under the mistaken idea that you will have any choice in the matter.  Should we decide to do this, every single post the three of you have ever made will be consolidated into one thread, and every post you make afterwards will also be moved to that thread.  This takes about 3 seconds per post, so there's no great difficulty staying ahead of you.

Then you three can discuss the subjects you love so much.
Molon Lube

GlompChomp

Quote from: Doktor Howl on September 26, 2014, 09:08:56 PM

You yell racial epithets why, exactly?  What purpose is advanced?

And the idea that you can walk in bellowing insults, and then be "forgiven" because you were just being your special snowflake self is the very exemplar of the 20-something do-nothing.

See you've got this all wrong, I'm not looking for forgiveness because you don't have the right to judge me for yelling racial epithets. Your assumption of being arbiters for justice is aneristic and just plain wrong, me yelling racial epithets is not the problem.   :fuckmittens: :gheyforum: :goatse: :ohboy: :stfu3:
widdly scuds

Doktor Howl

Quote from: GlompChomp on September 26, 2014, 09:11:44 PM

See you've got this all wrong, I'm not looking for forgiveness because you don't have the right to judge me for yelling racial epithets.

Oh, but I do.
Molon Lube

GlompChomp

Quote from: Doktor Howl on September 26, 2014, 09:11:15 PM

You are laboring under the mistaken idea that you will have any choice in the matter. 

Pig cop faggot authoritarian pissant. :remaincalm: :tldr2:
widdly scuds

Doktor Howl

Quote from: GlompChomp on September 26, 2014, 09:14:07 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on September 26, 2014, 09:11:15 PM

You are laboring under the mistaken idea that you will have any choice in the matter. 

Pig cop faggot authoritarian pissant. :remaincalm: :tldr2:

And so? 

ETA:  And I rather hope you DON'T read my posts.  I am very inclined to go with this UNLIMITED thread idea.
Molon Lube

GlompChomp

widdly scuds

GlompChomp

Quote from: Doktor Howl on September 26, 2014, 09:14:55 PMAnd I rather hope you DON'T read my posts.

TOO LATE READING EVERY LAST ONE AFTER EATING SOME DEXEDRINE AND HAVING JUST A BIT OF METH.

Just a little bit.

Only once. I know my limits.
widdly scuds

Doktor Howl

Quote from: GlompChomp on September 26, 2014, 09:17:36 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on September 26, 2014, 09:14:55 PM
And so?
:america:

KARMA IS COMNG FOR YOU

Well, it's been a half-century and karma still hasn't found my house.  I am unconcerned.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Oh, and your associate, Brother Nihil, is lurking.  Perhaps he will tell you about the Jews.
Molon Lube

GlompChomp

Quote from: Doktor Howl on September 26, 2014, 09:23:09 PM
Well, it's been a half-century and karma still hasn't found my house.  I am unconcerned.

Give it time. It's been working out in prison.
widdly scuds

Doktor Howl

Quote from: GlompChomp on September 26, 2014, 09:24:37 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on September 26, 2014, 09:23:09 PM

Give it time. It's been working out in prison.

Quite so.  In any case, you aren't answering my question, so I guess I'll just get to building your UNLIMITED thread.
Molon Lube