News:

Testimonial: "None of you seem aware of quite how bad you are. I mean I'm pretty outspoken on how bad the internet has gotten, but this is up there with the worst."

Main Menu

proposal that the facebook has the option of using the Discordian calendar.

Started by sintro, October 03, 2014, 01:19:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sintro

proposal that the facebook has the option of using the Discordian calendar instead of the Gregorian.

propuesta para que el facebook tenga la opcion de usar el calendario discordiano en lugar del gregoriano.

hola, en primer lugar quiero pedirles que me disculpen por la precariedad de mi ingles xD.

ahora a lo que hiba. lo que pretendo es que el facebook posea una opcion para que las fechas esten en nuestro calendario, lo cual no deberia ser muy dificil de realizar.

yo soy creador de un movimiento en el facebook para promocionar el discordianismo en latinoamerica, y agradeceria que le den un like a mi pagina para que comienze a ser mas popular. linkeo en el final xD

sin mas preambulo, dejo el link para firmar la propuesta para que facebook posea esta opcion.

Hello, first I want to ask them to forgive me for my English precarious xD.

Now what was going. what I mean is that facebook holds an option for the dates are on our calendar, which should not be very difficult to perform.

I am the creator of a movement to promote facebook Discordianism in Latin America, and appreciate that given a like my page for it starts to become more popular. 'm just linking in the final xD

without further ado, here is a link to sign the proposal that facebook has this option.

http://www.juntafirmas.com/queel-fb-posea-un-calendario-discordiano-proposal-for-the-fb-have-the-option-of-discordian-calendar-1040.html

https://www.facebook.com/discordianismolatino

HAIL ERIS

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cain

hirley0

20141003 Lemme.C oh yeah it IS still YESterdAY here 23:33 ?
i meant 11:30 {sorry

Telarus

Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Rev. Mondo Anvil

Hail Eris!

"If Internet Exlorer can be brave enough to ask you if you want to make it your default browser, you're brave enough to ask that girl out." -- Abraham Lincoln, 1863

"Seems legit. Sounds Lincoln enough." -- Adolf Hitler, 1933

"Can confirm, was there." -- Adam Weishaupt, 1791

"Lorem ipsum dolor est." -- Seneca, 33

"That's not even real Latin." -- Friedrich Nietzsche, 1880

"Nietzsche? What are you doing here? You still owe me 10 bucks." -- Yahweh, 1880