News:

Just 'cause this is a Discordian board doesn't mean we eat up dada bullshit

Main Menu

Weev now full blown white supremacist.

Started by Pope Pixie Pickle, October 04, 2014, 04:20:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

All I know is that the commenter who said

QuoteSpeaking as another dark, hairy, pasty, neurotic nebbish with a German surname who wears Woody Allen glasses and a rabbi beard, I'd like to see a receipt for that Aryan blood, my brother.

...made me lol and lol.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed)

What the hell? Weevs been ranting about jews for years.

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

Quote from: xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed) on October 04, 2014, 06:15:09 AM

I'm aware of that, but I thought it was intended satirically. Now I know....

:oops:
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Quote from: Your Mom on October 04, 2014, 05:09:37 AM
All I know is that the commenter who said

QuoteSpeaking as another dark, hairy, pasty, neurotic nebbish with a German surname who wears Woody Allen glasses and a rabbi beard, I'd like to see a receipt for that Aryan blood, my brother.

...made me lol and lol.

:lulz:

Quote from: N E T on October 07, 2014, 03:54:03 AM

The intent was never satire, the intent was trolling. And judging by the reaction it worked. 

Quote from: xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed) on October 07, 2014, 04:19:29 AM

The intent was never satire, the intent was trolling. And judging by the reaction it worked. 

Yeah, I got the trolling part of it—that much was crystal clear—I just thought there was also a satirical valence to it.

Q. G. Pennyworth

I really want to write an article yelling at him for it, but the husband won't put his name to is. Which is a shame, because "beautifully executed hate speech body art" is a phrase that should be used.

Quote from: N E T on October 07, 2014, 01:27:18 PM

Yeah, I got the trolling part of it—that much was crystal clear—I just thought there was also a satirical valence to it.

There probably is to a degree. Weevs "worldview" is a bizzare mishmash of hardcore fundamentalist christianity(openly declaring support for the westboro baptist church), spiritual use of peyote and the most utterly batshit anti-semetism he can find. He once wrote a blog post about how Shinto-ism was a deep cover infiltration of Japan by the Jews.

Quote from: xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed) on October 08, 2014, 06:27:46 AM
Quote from: N E T on October 07, 2014, 01:27:18 PM

There probably is to a degree. Weevs "worldview" is a bizzare mishmash of hardcore fundamentalist christianity(openly declaring support for the westboro baptist church), spiritual use of peyote and the most utterly batshit anti-semetism he can find. He once wrote a blog post about how Shinto-ism was a deep cover infiltration of Japan by the Jews.

It's so over the top I'm not sure whether that tattoo means what he likely wants us to believe it means. Racist tattoo means you're clearly a bona fide racist, right. Unless he's taking a troll to the wall. Or perhaps that's due to me not wanting to believe he's actually a racist...hmmm. Fascinating.

I wonder if it started as a kind of litmus test for free speech that eventually became internalized, or if weev has been able to maintain a distinction between what he actually believes and his troll persona. It would make a fitting last gag memoir to release when he dies, or in his old age.

Pope Pixie Pickle

LOOKS LIKE A DUCK, WALKS LIKE DUCK, QUACKS LIKE DUCK = DUCK.

when you get to the point of becoming a walking Poe's Law in yourself then yuo has jumped the shark.

Quote from: Pope Pixie Pickle on October 09, 2014, 12:22:27 PM
LOOKS LIKE A DUCK, WALKS LIKE DUCK, QUACKS LIKE DUCK = DUCK.

when you get to the point of becoming a walking Poe's Law in yourself then yuo has jumped the shark.

Do ducks quack like this?

I'm so confused.

Faust

Ha-Ha-Hilarous ironic Misogyny, or just genuine misogyny.

What a charming fellow. 
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

There's no point in trying to understand the logic of people who are mentally ill.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Q. G. Pennyworth