News:

Endorsement: "I could go so far as to say they simply use Discordianism as a mechanism for causing havoc, and an excuse for mischief."

Main Menu

DON'T LISTEN TO THESE PEOPLE - THEY ARE BAD FOR YOU!

Started by trix, September 24, 2016, 07:52:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LMNO

Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on October 01, 2016, 01:29:25 AM

Yeah! It's a practical living guide in a way that the PD never quite touches on. PLUS it's not selling you a spammy religion, but something like a real "fellowship with Discordia" perhaps.

Dude, I'm right here.

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: LMNO on October 01, 2016, 04:07:16 AM

Yeah! It's a practical living guide in a way that the PD never quite touches on. PLUS it's not selling you a spammy religion, but something like a real "fellowship with Discordia" perhaps.

Dude, I'm right here.

I..  I know. Uh. Oddly enough I'm hitting the pandora for the first time in a while as I read this. Exactly HOW here are you?  :?  :fnord:
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Xaz on September 30, 2016, 01:48:32 PM
Quote from: LMNO on September 30, 2016, 01:39:21 PM

Quote from: CTC, Ch30If you're going to do some Covert Ops in the name of Discordia,
keep your head down, and Keep Your Fucking Mouth Shut.
A mowhawk is as good as a target during Police Action.

The wise spags toss a wrench into the Machine™,
and then walk away.
They strike against Authority, but don't put it on the Internet.
They subvert the paradigm, but don't stick around to watch.
They mindfuck the people, but don't pat themselves on the back.

If two people know a thing, it is not a secret.
Getting away with it means staying away from it.

Yeah!

Man, the Chao te ching is some seriously good shit.

Balls.  LMNO and Cram are like the David Avocado wolfe and L Ron Hubbard of Discordianism.  You read that shit and by this time next month, they'll have you handing out pamphlets at the damn airport, in a shit-and-vomit stained saffron robe.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on October 02, 2016, 01:30:03 AM

Quote from: CTC, Ch30If you're going to do some Covert Ops in the name of Discordia,

and then walk away.

Yeah!

Balls.  LMNO and Cram are like the David Avocado wolfe and L Ron Hubbard of Discordianism.  You read that shit and by this time next month, they'll have you handing out pamphlets at the damn airport, in a shit-and-vomit stained saffron robe.

Yeah. How could you possibly be closer to Eris than that?
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on October 02, 2016, 02:34:07 AM

and then walk away.

Yeah!

I DON'T KNOW, BUT I'M GONNA FIND OUT.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on October 02, 2016, 03:57:37 AM
Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on October 02, 2016, 02:34:07 AM

and then walk away.

Yeah!

I DON'T KNOW, BUT I'M GONNA FIND OUT.

I'm really sorry to hear that. Is there a problem with the domes?

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl