News:

Endorsement: "I would highly suggest that you steer clear of this website at all costs and disconnect yourself from all affiliation with those involved."

Main Menu

NIGEL, I CAN'T FUCKING TAKE MUCH MORE OF THIS. (lots of pics warning)

Started by Doktor Howl, October 21, 2014, 05:50:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Ben Shapiro

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Chelagoras The Boulder

"It isn't who you know, it's who you know, if you know what I mean.  And I think you do."

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Sexy St. Nigel on November 04, 2014, 02:28:02 AM
Oh my.  :lulz:

It's like I fell through a wormhole and everything is DUMB.  The GOP is gonna take the senate, someone's stealing silverware from single mothers, and advertisers are DELIBERATELY FUCKING WITH ME.
Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Sexy St. Nigel on November 04, 2014, 02:58:01 AM
Wait wait wait I have an image for this...

I don't have a dumbrella.  I am woefully unprepared, and I have nobody to blame but myself.
Molon Lube

Roly Poly Oly-Garch

Back to the fecal matter in the pool

Doktor Howl

Do you have to sacrifice people to him to make the crops grow?   :eek:
Molon Lube

Roly Poly Oly-Garch

Quote from: Doktor Howl on November 05, 2014, 05:39:48 PM

What the pic doesn't show is the swarms and swarms of biting flies churning around ground level. No sacrifice. Wheat-Hippie-Jesus takes what's his!
Back to the fecal matter in the pool

Doktor Howl

Quote from: NoLeDeMiel on November 05, 2014, 05:57:39 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on November 05, 2014, 05:39:48 PM

What the pic doesn't show is the swarms and swarms of biting flies churning around ground level. No sacrifice. Wheat-Hippie-Jesus takes what's his!

WHJ is terrifying.   :eek:
Molon Lube