News:

Also, i dont think discordia attracts any more sociopaths than say, atheism or satanism.

Main Menu

The Company Loves Me. The Have Sent Me a Friend.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, June 10, 2014, 03:15:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Junkenstein

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on June 13, 2014, 02:34:47 AM
Quote from: Luna on June 13, 2014, 01:52:42 AM
Hold the fucking phone.

You made transparent aluminum obsolete, before I even got to play with any??

It turns out that it's fairly useless, when you can just make synthetic sapphire in any shape and size you want.

What would I have to say and who would I have to talk to in order to get a sample? I could do many things with a hunk of sapphire the size of your head.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

The Good Reverend Roger

Bump for the most fun I ever had outside of the science gestapo.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Vanadium Gryllz

Didn't get the chance to read the thread the first time around but I am glad I have now!

Was there ever a conclusion to Andrew's training?
"I was fine until my skin came off.  I'm never going to South Attelboro again."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cainad (dec.) on March 12, 2016, 03:55:10 PM
Yeah what happened to that guy?

There was a follow up thread somewhere.  He got fired because he just couldn't behave.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

minuspace

Quote"Yes, that is what I have been led to understand.  You have been with the company since your recent doctorate, and you have spent that time worshiping false gods."

:lulz: :lulz:

Aucoq

Quote from: Aucoq on June 14, 2014, 04:51:05 AM
This thread made me happy.  You're my hero, Roger!  :lulz:

As true today as it was back then!

I just finished reading the thread again, and it's still pure gold.
"All of the world's leading theologists agree only on the notion that God hates no-fault insurance."

Horrid and Sticky Llama Wrangler of Last Week's Forbidden Desire.