News:

He was a pretty good teacher, but he's also batshit insane and smells like ferret pee.

Main Menu

NIGEL, I CAN'T FUCKING TAKE MUCH MORE OF THIS. (lots of pics warning)

Started by Doktor Howl, October 21, 2014, 05:50:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Pæs

December 36 2014

Today I received an envelope postmarked December 53. While my rational mind tells me that I am the victim of a fairly mild prank - and this is certainly the sort of thing I would expect from Ben or in fact any of my other colleagues -, I must admit here, to myself, that I am somewhat shaken. I cannot tell what has my nerves so rattled. It should not be the date. Even were this situation to continue for so many days, nobody seems particularly concerned; we are all certain that the powers that be have the matter in hand. Nor should it be the content of the letter, which reads to me as equal parts triviality and nonsense. On a scrap of notepaper, a joint shopping and todo list with some small commentary and some absently added geometric doodles.

Quotemilk, eggs, bread, tp, eggs
important

remember to call marv and ask about causality leakage b/c otherwise we'll be doing this forever
don't forget the eggs they are ESSENTIAL

sorry to do this to you

Triviality and nonsense but it has me rattled. I'm sure it will pass. Otherwise life continues as usual. What's going to happen to the pay cycle is unclear but I've savings enough to draw on for some time, so long as I replace them as soon as cashflow resumes. Less seriously, I am uncertain what to do with grocery items due to expire in early January! Until now I've been winging it but I'll need to determine a system sooner or later. Here's hoping things are resolved before it comes to that.

LMNO

Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!

riffriffriffriffriffriffriffriffriffriffriffriffriffriffriffriffriffriffriff

Pæs

Seriously, somebody riff, I have no grand scheme for this thing  :lol:

Q. G. Pennyworth

December 37 2014

The news is airing some alarmist bullshit about birth and death statistics. Irresponsible, if you ask me. They keep telling everyone to stay calm but it comes out like a shriek, like an incompetent Aunt making the baby cry. They don't even have a reasonable argument. There have been plenty of births and deaths since the 31st. Who cares about C-sections and violence?

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Eater of Clowns

December 38 2014

I can't find Paul. I called Cheryl about it and she said he's been around. She put him on the phone and everything but it was just a bunch of static. I told him to meet me down at the Corner Cafe at noon for lunch, if he could hear me. I sat at a little table by the window and waited for him a half hour or so before I finally ordered my club sandwich. The waitress was acting funny. She kept saying "y'all" and pausing a while, like she was expecting something, then looking confused and embarrassed. Paul never showed up. I can't help but think back to about a week ago. "See ya next year!" he said. The sandwich was alright.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Q. G. Pennyworth

December 39 2014

There was a jumper on the bridge today. Girl, maybe a teenager, it was hard to tell. I don't normally walk that way but I was wandering and there she was. There was a crowd around her already, I didn't want to get in the way. I tried to stop by the bank but they were closed. I don't know why I thought they'd be open, most places are closed. Just retail and food places, and you can tell the people working there aren't happy about being called in. I called up Ben and asked if he thought we'd get paid for the down time. He tells me "it's only been eleven days, calm down," and the phone cuts out. He must have been mistaken, it's been eight days.

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Chelagoras The Boulder

I'd like to believe this lead to an avalanche of people paying for gas in checks
"It isn't who you know, it's who you know, if you know what I mean.  And I think you do."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

LMNO

Mesozoic Mister Nigel