News:

Testimonial: "I cannot see a slither of a viable defense for this godawful circlejerk board."

Main Menu

NIGEL, I CAN'T FUCKING TAKE MUCH MORE OF THIS. (lots of pics warning)

Started by Doktor Howl, October 21, 2014, 05:50:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LMNO

Junkenstein

Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

:lulz: I am beginning to think that some of these are the result of disgruntled, underpaid employees saying FUCK IT.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube